Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 4

sdln28:
I have been running this EA for 2 daysnow without a trade - am I doing something wrong - I am using the default settings

I'd like to specially thank Project1972 for the hard work. He's, in my opinion, one of the most caring members of this forum. He spends a lot of time programming and sharing great EAs, and is very kind when answering questions in his posts. THANKS A LOT! (I really mean it).

Regarding your issue, something must be wrong because I have some trades in the last few days. I'm attaching the statement.

I'm testing Electra with the following 10 pairs with default settings but Lots = 0.02 because of my starting balance:

EUR/JPY

GBP/USD

USD/JPY

NZD/USD

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

EUR/USD

AUD/USD

EUR/CHF

EUR/GBP

To solve your problem, make sure the [Expert Advisors] button is activated and that you have a smily face in each chart (if not, activate the [Allow live trading] box).

Have a great weakend!

CeroOnda

I have it setup on the GBP/USD my lot size is set to 0.02 - I have a smiley face - and all indicators loaded my bal is 4900.00 in demo - no trades - is there a setting to start trading?

sdln28:
I have it setup on the GBP/USD my lot size is set to 0.02 - I have a smiley face - and all indicators loaded my bal is 4900.00 in demo - no trades - is there a setting to start trading?

This EA don't trade frequently, maybe 2 or 3 times per month on each pair, and even less if a pair lock into profit, it also depend to much of broker data.

So far the best performing up to now are GTM+0 western brokers, IBFX, FXLQ, Velocity etc

The worst performance are from GTM+3 brokers, NF, FXDD etc.

The EA trade way less on brokers without a filtered datafeed and much more frequently on brokers with filtered datafeed.

The best performance up to now come from IBFX so far, although I don't have long term results from others brokers, in few days of testing the difference is very noticeable.

Your Ok

I've been testing this week, and I have 11 pairs on, in all these pairs the only ones trading are NZDUSD and AUDUSD, hope this helps

CeroOnda:
I'd like to specially thank Project1972 for the hard work. He's, in my opinion, one of the most caring members of this forum. He spends a lot of time programming and sharing great EAs, and is very kind when answering questions in his posts. THANKS A LOT! (I really mean it).

Regarding your issue, something must be wrong because I have some trades in the last few days. I'm attaching the statement.

I'm testing Electra with the following 10 pairs with default settings but Lots = 0.02 because of my starting balance:

EUR/JPY

GBP/USD

USD/JPY

NZD/USD

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

EUR/USD

AUD/USD

EUR/CHF

EUR/GBP

To solve your problem, make sure the [Expert Advisors] button is activated and that you have a smily face in each chart (if not, activate the [Allow live trading] box).

Have a great weakend!

CeroOnda

It is very good: I count +518 pips or +20.04 dollars as a equity using 0.02/0.06 or 0.08 lot size.

CeroOnda:

EUR/JPY

GBP/USD

USD/JPY

NZD/USD

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

EUR/USD

AUD/USD

EUR/CHF

EUR/GBP

Have a great weakend!

CeroOnda

CeroOnda, it's interesting to see your equity, I hope you understand now that the main function of the EA is build a basket of winners and milk them enough as long they are winners.

Unlike others systems that build the balance but forget the equity until the amount of loses destroy the entire account, Electra build the equity first, dropping the losses and keeping the winners, balance should follow later.

"Unlike most other trading systems Trend Follower does not depend on past performance and should work on every market. Its formulas are not based on pattern recognition and random selection of indicators, but rather a clean understanding and timing of the market.

Trend Follower is unique in that it doesn't attempt to predict the future but rather a tool that helps you to recognize the current trend and lets you go with the current flow."

Some Screenshots of today early morning.

Files:

hello Project 1972,

I have already attach the EA on the chart,and got something wrong like the picture i attach here..

Am i miss something to attach?

Thx for this great ea and your great job....:)

God Bless You

Files:
electra.gif  15 kb

hinamura

hinumaru wait until the market opens the chart will look like that until it receives its 1st tick

faqcya:
hinumaru wait until the market opens the chart will look like that until it receives its 1st tick

o..ic...ok thx faqcya...:)

Reason: