Avalanche - page 111

khorosh >>:

начальный депозит обязательно должен быть больше максимальной просадки.

It took 111 pages to give birth to that brilliant idea. :)

arnautov писал(а) >>

It took 111 pages to give birth to that brilliant idea. :)

Well why, I talked about it back in the middle of the thread and when I posted the balance chart with simulated withdrawal, if you were attentive, you would have noticed that the initial deposit met this condition . And don't be sarcastic - it can give you a stomach ulcer.

khorosh >>:

Ну почему же, об этом я говорил ещё в середине темы и когда публиковал график баланса с имитацией вывода средств, если бы вы были внимательны, то заметили бы, что начальный депозит соответствовал этому условию . И не надо язвить - от этого может развиться язва желудка.

I've read this somewhere before.......))))))))))))))))

What if you open several orders with a maximum lot, a cumulative position so to speak?

khorosh >>:

Вот с 01.01.08 до 01.08.08. Дальше не имеет смысла - превышен максимальный лот для микросчёта 3 лота. Появилась ошибка 131 неправильный объём.

By the way, anything after 01.08.08 is very difficult for systems to tolerate using averaging

sanyooooook >>:

кстати все что после 01.08.08. очень трудно переносится системами с использованием усреднения

There is no averaging here. This is just the opposite. It's a reversal martin on a trend. But on any trend, even a strong one, there are sections of sideways movement, so the avalanche goes down on such sections.

or 2008 without parameter changes from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008

lexandros >>:

Здесь не усреднение. Здесь как раз наоборот. Переворотный мартин по тренду. Но на любом даже сильном тренде есть участки бокового движения, вот на таких участках лавина уходит в даун.

I see from the state that it is not a rollover martin, with a rollover equity does not jump when there is a drawdown, i.e. you win back the loss in one try, and the volume you select based on the size of the loss, with a known profit in advance.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>
or 2008 without parameter changes from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008

Tests for this period have already been posted with the same parameters, for new ones I do not want to repeat myself.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

I can see from the stack that it is not a rollover martin, a rollover equity does not jump when there is a drawdown

Read the first post.
Reason: