Firebird EA - page 53

Please find updated statements for this week.

Files:

Please find updated statements for this week.

Files:

Firebird this week for close and open trades (in pips).

Time Filter settings

I think I have finally read through the posts and here is what I understand. The default time setting (8 to 18) is for GMT+1. So if I am with broker GMT+3, them my time setting should be 10 to 20.

Is this correct? Can someone please confirm?

jsharma:
I think I have finally read through the posts and here is what I understand. The default time setting (8 to 18) is for GMT+1. So if I am with broker GMT+3, them my time setting should be 10 to 20. Is this correct? Can someone please confirm?

If I remember (sorry, can not see it now) I have 8 till 17 (it means since 8:01 till 17:59 factically). But in the settings of EA I have 8 - 17. For North Finance broker. North Finance broker is on GMT+3 during the summer and on GMT+2 during the winter.

New Digital Can you enlighten us as to weather this EA is profitable and if so were can we get the latest version. Many thanks!

V

jamesbond2509:
New Digital Can you enlighten us as to weather this EA is profitable and if so were can we get the latest version. Many thanks! V

You may see forward testing statements since january 2006 and excel file with the performance. The statements/excel file are updated every week so look at this post about where to download. You will have full statements and performance for more than 1 year forward testing. Look at this post about how to read the statements i am posting.

For this week:

EURUSD: +21 pips for close trades, -1 pips (open orders).

GBPUSD: +48 pips for close trades, 0 pips (open orders).

USDJPY: +215 pips for close trades, +9 pips (open orders).

USDCHF: +73 pips for close trades, -26 pips (open orders).

It is just for this week only.

I am testing 0.65 version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

There are some other versions in public forum.

Besides, there is Phoenix EA (see Phoenix section in public forum).

I express my opinion about this 0.65 version many times already so sorry don't want to repeat. Only I can say that this EA is profitable (on demo account) and I don't like this EA. Why? Read the thread.

It is the image (red line is equity and green line is balance). Good results because it is always 0.1 lot size, EA is not trading often and starting deposit is 50,000:

OK Many Thanks for your summary!

V

If someone does use Phoenix, the only thing I could recommend right now would be USDJPY M30 settings (settings thread) with Phoenix 6 Released (MQ4 thread) Phoenix - Forex Trading

the settings appear brittle, if a currency has a loosing week I'd recommend turning it down, 2 loosing weeks turn it off and do demo only. USDJPY M30 settings have had 12 wins 2 losses with SL twice as big as profit.

Please find updated statements for Firebird 0.65 version.

About how to read the statements and where to get whole tota performance results please read this thread from the beginning.

Files:
firebird065.zip  440 kb
Reason: