DayTrading3 - page 6

DayTrading3.

EURUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total -117.

GBPUSD: pips this week -214; pips in total -366.

USDJPY: pips this week -39; pips in total -501.

USDCHF: pips this week 40; pips in total -373.

DayTrading3, timefilter

EURUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 222.

GBPUSD: pips this week 20; pips in total 41.

USDJPY: pips this week -39; pips in total 138.

USDCHF: pips this week 40; pips in total 257.

Files:
daytrading3.zip  52 kb

updated statements

DayTrading3.

EURUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total -117.

GBPUSD: pips this week 22; pips in total -344.

USDJPY: pips this week 40; pips in total -461.

USDCHF: pips this week 38; pips in total -335.

DayTrading3, timefilter

EURUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 222.

GBPUSD: pips this week 20; pips in total 61.

USDJPY: pips this week 40; pips in total 178.

USDCHF: pips this week -2; pips in total 255.

Files:

For updated statements, updated weekly/total results please see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page27

Please find updated statement for this EA with timefilter. For the statements since january 2006 please read 1st post of files thread.

Files:
daytrading3.zip  12 kb

Some questions for daytrading3tf

Newdigital,Since I saw your test result in your performance post seems positive for Eurusd(although not that much amazing),I am going to forward test this EA for several weeks,and then I will use it in live real money trade after my make sure every setting is correct .In order to make my trade less risk,So I have several questions:

1. I saw daytrading3tf Eurusd result is positive in "excel" file from Jan2006,and I saw the trade result in "daytrading3" directory in "statement" file,but the result is not continious(not all the trade), I think the two is the same.You tested daytrading3tf from Jan2006,Am I right?

2. I am going to use daytrading3tf EA in 03-04-2006 post "https://www.forex-tsd.com/11884-post13.html".I think this must be the same with yours.?

3. Would you please take a look if my setting is correct,expecially for the time?

Thank you very much

Files:
test_1.gif  42 kb

It is my settings.

For tf (with timefilter): 8 -17 (North Finance broker).

North Finance is on GMT+2 in winter and on GMT+3 on summer.

If you are using the other broker so adjust the time.

This EA is having dufficult performance if data of your broker is spiky and less filtered. IBFX for example.

Files:
daytrading3.zip  15 kb
dt15.zip  44 kb

And it is right now on USDCHF (without tf):

Files:
dt16.jpg  11 kb

This order was closed and the other one was closed.

This EA is not trading often and the performance is fully depends on broker's data: of broker's data is good filtered (as Alpari rus, Fibo Group and ... may be ... North Finance) so this EA is working fine.

For IBFX (more spikies and less filtered) it is necessary to use stop loss from the beginnng (stop loss for small loss I mean).

Files:
dt3.jpg  18 kb

Question

newdigital:
This order was closed and the other one was closed.

This EA is not trading often and the performance is fully depends on broker's data: of broker's data is good filtered (as Alpari rus, Fibo Group and ... may be ... North Finance) so this EA is working fine.

For IBFX (more spikies and less filtered) it is necessary to use stop loss from the beginnng (stop loss for small loss I mean).

NewDigital...

My Broker use time frame GMT+7, What I can do it for setting This EA?

Thanks

I am testing it on North Finance Metatrader. It is on GMT+2 now in winter.

And i am using timefilter 8 - 17. I think for GMT+7 it will be 13 - 22. Are you sure that your broker's time is on GMT+7?

But please be very carefully with this Ea as even small spike of the price can affect on the EA's performance. For example, IBFX data is more spiky compare with Alpari rus data so I am niot recommending to use this EA with IBFX.

Reason: