Brainwashing EAs - page 14

more

For the template to work and also the Ea need the rest of this, Price channel stop_v1 was in original Ea and changed out Price Channel with Price Channel signal, which can be used for exits!

auto itrend for Brainwashing

This version of Brainwashing uses an auto itrend for figuring the location of buy and sell areas using Newdigital's calculations, by default the Ea and iTrend are counting level bars = 300 bars back, to get highest level of iTrend, and multiply that by level factor which = .283 by default. Now it should be possible to back test or optimize Brainwashing, and who knows maybe there may be a better level factor or settings to make this very good Ea even better.Added the no hedge feature and money management, this is the version all ready works on Ecn brokers and has automatic 5 digit detection. Attached along with the indicator and Ea is a template for manual trading, along with backtest results from 4 month optimization using very agressive money management.

I stoped forward testing all old versions for all timeframes and I start forward testing new Brainwashing EA with auto iTrend

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 - M15 timefrane with IBFX broker and H4 timeframe with FXCM.

Just for information.

So, how it works.

It is the trade opened by Brainwashing #2bmm EA, M15 timeframe, EURUSD, IBFX broker:

It is the situation right now:

I am using the template for manual trading (uploaded on some previous posts) just to understand and to compare manual trading with automatic trading by this EA. So, it is identical.

This level of iTrend indicator (which is used as the filter) is adjusted automatically on the chart so it is fully comformatble to trade.

I used this system live for the long time and I adjusted this level manually every weekend.

Besicly, there are 2 systems which I used manually to trade when I need to recover my deposit after lossing: this Brainwashing system (with small deposit size) and channel trading system (public thread; but it required more big deposit size than Brainwashing).

test

Hi ND,

Thanks to Mr Tool for this great work, i have installed it too on a platform, but on IAMFX demo account.

Trading demo account 500$ with 1:400

And i can confirm the trade, it is working well.

I put the EA on Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Cad, Usd/Chf, Usd/Jpy, Aud/Usd, Nzd/Usd and Eur/Jpy, all on 15 as timeframe.

I will give a hand talking about test, so we could easily compare.

Right now i am buy Eur/Usd and buy Aud/Usd.

Files:
bw.gif  47 kb

newdigital:
Besicly, there are 2 systems which I used manually to trade when I need to recover my deposit after lossing: this Brainwashing system (with small deposit size) and channel trading system (public thread; but it required more big deposit size than Brainwashing).

That channel trading system, is it not Kauffman EA? lool

It looks like you already told that in another post.

Are you still testing it?

Not exactly.

This channel system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261 (I used H4 timeframe).

Kauffman EA is just some variation of it (some mod).

But I used it in more simple way with zigzag and simple channel ... I just remember when price was moved on German election many years ago (somewhere in 2004 or 2005) ...

----------

As to Brainwashing system so as I remember - the level of iTrend indicator is depended on the broker: it may be different level for different broker if the brokers are having very different price quotes.

I remember - I used it with Alpari but it was different for IBFX. I am not sure about AMFX sorry.

It is what I said about iTreend levels for different brokers: I do not trade AUDUSD but if I trade so I should have buy trade few hours earlier than you for example:

Files:

This EA did not make any trade for H4 timeframe (FXCM broker).

Statements for M15 timeframe is attached (IBFX).

Files:
bw_m15.zip  22 kb
Reason: