Sti - page 5

Hi

Tomsd,

Which pair and what input perameter for each time fram which are trading in real account.

Pls wirte here.

Here I attach my statement for the February.

I posted this EA because I have spent many years looking for better way to trade and since I have found one I just want to share it with you.

Files:

kumawat:
Hi

Tomsd,

Which pair and what input perameter for each time fram which are trading in real account.

Pls wirte here.

I trade Eur/Usd on M15 time frame. My broker offer to put TP 6 pips (that's what I'm using) and SL for me is 50 pips.

Other way to trade this EA is using the same parametrs on M30 TF.

Thanks ,

Pls can you attach EA or attache link of EA which you are using

kumawat:
Thanks , Pls can you attach EA or attache link of EA which you are using

Here u are...

I have compared many broker companies and the results depend on how often they offer prices. For some brokers most important (TP) price does not exist so that trade might be a loser. Look at the tick chart and then you will see how good broker works.

Files:
sti_v2.mq4  12 kb

That would be the STI

Hello Manager,

Which are the made modifications has the V2 version?

Thx

BrunoFX:
Hello Manager,

Which are the made modifications has the V2 version?

Thx

Acctually I don't know because I modified it many times so I decided to post this EA onemore time and exectlly that what I'm using.

Here is third version, here I attached alarm when it opens possition.

Today again was great day for STI...

Enjoy it

Files:
sti_v3.mq4  13 kb

hello Manager,

Thank you, I have just put this new version on the diagram eurusd M15.

I had made other tests (post 26) but I returned to this pair.

I just started testing STI this week and the end results look very promising. I believe I am using the first version of it. I noticed that it has money management built into it where it takes profits before the TP has been reach when it goes against it. With this in mind I started to increase my TP from 10-15-20. If the money management works well in 20 I will increase it to 25 next week. My current stop loss is 35. Hopefully I would like to have 1:1 ratio that will prevent one big draw down that wipe out the whole entire profit.

Thanks for sharing this EA with us Manager.

Thanks for sharing this EA with us Manager.

Reason: