Sti - page 9

faifarni:
Also, I've got the close order option operating so it won't necessarily hit the 50sl every loss.

How do you engage the close order option on this EA? I don't know how.

Thanks,

Philip

holyguy7:
How do you engage the close order option on this EA? I don't know how.

Thanks,

Philip

Version 2 has a close order option that is on as a default.

Hi,

I have made some improvements concerning orders open & close.

Igor

Files:
sti_v3.2.mq4  15 kb

igorad:
Hi,

Igor

Should we test this version? Which timeframe and settings will be the better in this case?

Hello Igorad,

I thank you for this work.

However, did you take the version v3 as reference because the testers had said that there were bug in this version?

Apparently version 3 was missing trades so manager went back to using version 2.

igorad:
Hi,

Igor

What improvements were made? Can you explain how it opens and closes the trades better?

I also received another version that add a ton more options. This needs to be tested out of course. All information is in the code for you to read.

I will copy and paste the additions from the author (not me).

Additions:

TotalEquitySL= This feature sets a total stoploss on entire account. If account equity grows to a certain point and then drops

below the alowable draw down percentage AND there are no open trades then trading is suspended until human intervention.

ScalpIt = Brokers typically won't allow tight TP. This feature will allow you to set any TP.

StepTrail= This feature will set the new stop loss after the Trail1Step level is hit. The new stop is at the profit level

minus the flex. It will step in increments of the (Trail1Step).

TradTrail= This is the Traditional Trailing Stop.

UseCCI= Only trades when CCI signal -100

UseMailAlerts= Will email the details of the trade as it hits the history window regardless of whether or not EA closes or trade is closed by SL/TP

UseTimeFilter= If there are no pending trades AND Time is End then Trading is suspended

Reverse Trade Signal= reverses opening and closing criteria

You are now able to trade:

a)Multiple Pairs

b)Multiple TF on Same pair same platform

c)Multiple settings on (a) and/or (b) at the same time

System will automatically log trade settings and all trades associated with those settings. Logs can be found in the experts/files folder. File can be opened with Excelfor further analysis

TEST AWAY! =) Nicholishen

Files:
sti4_bs.mq4  20 kb

Less traded currency pairs

I decided to try the "less traded" currency pairs with this EA and came to some interesting conclusions.

The following currency pairs I started last week to test on this EA. All on the H1 chart on version 3.1

NZDUSD, EURCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDNZD and NZDJPY

Settings:

TP: 40

SL: 30

No Trailing Stop

Of these less traded pairs, I thought about going to a H4 chart to see if that would help. I might do that.

Files:

holyguy7:
What improvements were made? Can you explain how it opens and closes the trades better?

I also received another version that add a ton more options. This needs to be tested out of course. All information is in the code for you to read.

I will copy and paste the additions from the author (not me).

Additions:

TotalEquitySL= This feature sets a total stoploss on entire account. If account equity grows to a certain point and then drops

below the alowable draw down percentage AND there are no open trades then trading is suspended until human intervention.

ScalpIt = Brokers typically won't allow tight TP. This feature will allow you to set any TP.

StepTrail= This feature will set the new stop loss after the Trail1Step level is hit. The new stop is at the profit level

minus the flex. It will step in increments of the (Trail1Step).

TradTrail= This is the Traditional Trailing Stop.

UseCCI= Only trades when CCI signal -100

UseMailAlerts= Will email the details of the trade as it hits the history window regardless of whether or not EA closes or trade is closed by SL/TP

UseTimeFilter= If there are no pending trades AND Time is End then Trading is suspended

Reverse Trade Signal= reverses opening and closing criteria

You are now able to trade:

a)Multiple Pairs

b)Multiple TF on Same pair same platform

c)Multiple settings on (a) and/or (b) at the same time

System will automatically log trade settings and all trades associated with those settings. Logs can be found in the experts/files folder. File can be opened with Excelfor further analysis

TEST AWAY! =) Nicholishen

I tried to use this version with ScalpIt = 6 pips but I got stop loss 1 time and seems will have the other 3 stops (-50). It is for few hours only. And I am not sure not about the settings of this version I used.

Nicholishen,

Do you have any suggestion how to use ScalpIt = true because I got the error if I set it to true and do not change anything else.

Files:
sti4_bs.zip  1 kb

newdigital:
I tried to use this version with ScalpIt = 6 pips but I got stop loss 1 time and seems will have the other 3 stops (-50). It is for few hours only. And I am not sure not about the settings of this version I used.

Nicholishen,

Do you have any suggestion how to use ScalpIt = true because I got the error if I set it to true and do not change anything else.

Well. I will test it more with this pre-set file.

Will post the statements tomorrow.

Reason: