Sti - page 19

Nicholishen:
This was a perplexing problem. The logic is spot on, however, for some reason the code is not being compiled correctly. I recoded the way it calculates the open orders. It is working now, but I had to take out the total equity stop loss... go figure....???!! I have tested these to make sure that the bug is gone. See the comments in the Chart window.

I began testing the two lastest versions of STI and I got the same results of multiple repeated orders....screenshots attached.....

Is anybody out there NOT experiencing this with any 403 versions??

Files:

Multiple Orders

faifarni:
I began testing the two lastest versions of STI and I got the same results of multiple repeated orders....screenshots attached..... Is anybody out there NOT experiencing this with any 403 versions??

Hi,

I ran both STIv403a and 403b on Neuimex live and demo accounts, respectively, and I didn't encounter any problem from multiple orders during the times indicated on your screenshots. I used Helena's presets on 30 M time frame for both GBPUSD and EURUSD.

bdandi

faifarni:
I began testing the two lastest versions of STI and I got the same results of multiple repeated orders....screenshots attached..... Is anybody out there NOT experiencing this with any 403 versions??

There is either an error in your version of Metatrader, metaeditor, or you are changing the orderid and then reinitializing the expert, thus resetting the order id.

Hello Traders,

This is my last statement form sti 403 :

I reloaded all my metatrader programs and made sure I had the newest updates. I'm posting screenshots of 403, 403a, and 403b versions tested on.....

eur/usd and gbp/usd, 15min, helena settings except for 1 lot instead of .10 lot, interbank fx platform....

The original version of 403 proved to be much, much more profitable for me....

Files:
403_15min.gif  79 kb
403a_15min.gif  75 kb
403b_15min.gif  77 kb

Don't hate me . . .

I have an idea to improving the profitablity of this EA. It looks good so far.

I have gone to the D1 timeframe to trade with some good results so far.

I am using STI 403a with the following settings:

SL: 40

TP: 40-60 depending on currency pairs (all jpy currency pairs have 60)

TS: 20

NO Timefilter

I am using the following currency pairs:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, NZDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, and GBPJPY

I also did the same EA except with a Trailing Stop of 10 and look at the results.

Nice. Not bad for two days trading with no losses.

If you notice, USDCAD is going for it's 8th win in a row in two days, will it succeed??

Files:

Hello Traders,

This is my last statement form sti 403 (preset helena) . In spite of a large loss and small a bug of on 6 positions. There remains advantageous. Would be possible that other testers continue to attach their statement to compare the results?

BrunoFX:
Hello Traders, This is my last statement form sti 403 (preset helena) . In spite of a large loss and small a bug of on 6 positions. There remains advantageous. Would be possible that other testers continue to attach their statement to compare the results?

I am testing this original version with pre-set file without any improvements. But seems original version is not producing the profit. I will change it. I think I should test some different version.

Bruno,

Why only sell orders in your statements?

Is it bug or not?

newdigital:
Bruno,

Why only sell orders in your statements?

Is it bug or not?

Hello Newdigital,

Indeed, I had not seen it, there are only orders Sell and I do not know why. I did not change, I use version 403 with the presets of Helena. It would be necessary that the other testers of this version statement attaches us their in order to validate if it ets a specific problem or a general problem.

I go continued this week with this same version and I will put it in comparison with last version 403 of nick and the adjustments of holyguy7 (D1) .

I would attach you the 2 statements comparison progressively in order to show you the differences in the 2 versions .

Reason: