Need help with coding please - page 13

ghbdr:

I`m developing my own system based on volume and divergence but dont know how to make mt4 version this indicators work for mt5 or how to recode to mt5. Any help will be awesome. Here is thread about it if someone is interested

Don't double post!

You haven't produced any of your work, so you don't need help with your coding, you want someone to do it for you.

So, you should post your project as a job in Freelance.

Hi,

I took a trading break for 5 years when MT4 build was around 4xx.  Now it's 1060 and my indicators and I find all the indicators that I used, are not working in the current MT4 build.

Can any body help to fix these indicators to work with current MT4 build?

Many thanks.

nano_fx0:

Hi,

I took a trading break for 5 years when MT4 build was around 4xx.  Now it's 1060 and my indicators and I find all the indicators that I used, are not working in the current MT4 build.

Can any body help to fix these indicators to work with current MT4 build?

Many thanks.

The only one that needs (and can be) fixed is the first, but that was already done (check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757/page20 )

The ex4 files can not be changed

SuperTrend
SuperTrend
  • www.mql5.com
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values...

Mladen Rakic:

The only one that needs (and can be) fixed is the first, but that was already done (check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757/page20 )

The ex4 files can not be changed

Hi Mladen:

Thanks for quick reply.

This supertrend indicator doesn't work on current build

Rgds.

nano_fx0:

Hi Mladen:

Thanks for quick reply.

This supertrend indicator doesn't work on current build

Rgds.

Use versions with "nmc" (New Metatrader 4 Compatible) in their names

Mladen Rakic:
Use versions with "nmc" (New Metatrader 4 Compatible) in their names

Hi Mladen,

I'm looking supertrend indicator that draw line on the chart.

Rgds

Hi,

Can anyone turn this Price Action Short-break Method into an indicator with alert?

Thank you!

Glax:

Hi,

Can anyone turn this Price Action Short-break Method into an indicator with alert?

<link removed>

Thank you!

Don't post external links of products or commercial content.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't post external links of products or commercial content.

Ok Eleni. Thanks for the correction!

Coding help needed!!!

CODE that calculates the profit of the last x orders (for example last 10,50), the thing is that it has to calculate between profit of open orders and some closed orders too.

Is there a "short way" to retrieve this information or I have to do all the

1)see if I have open orders

2)calculate profit on those

3)calculate profit on the diference of the x number of orders Im calculating (for example if it were the last 10, and calculated the 2 open orders, then calculate profit on the remaining 8 in history and filtering the deleted orders)

Reason: