[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 249

Can someone tell me how to summarise the profits of closed orders, say, for the day, for a newbie? Thank you for your answers

CYBOPOB:
Can someone tell me how to summarise the profits of closed orders, say, for the day, for a newbie? Thank you for your answers
We do a loop on closed orders, filter them by symbol, type, magician and time and sum their profits. You are welcome.

Hello Dear. Who can tell me how to implement two conditions in the code:

- After the zero bar on the 1-minute chart, count 30 seconds, and if the price for these 30 seconds has moved 10pp, open an order in this direction (the order should open only at this time, and not at the opening of the next bar);

The second condition, as an alternative to the first (to avoid losing an entry at slippage):

- after the zero bar appears on the minute chart, two pending orders are placed at a distance of 10pp up and down, if the price reaches the pending order <= 10 sec, the second is naturally removed...

tara:
:) And a whisky for Uncle Vita. For science (no smiley face).
You'll get it from them.
Autonomously implemented :)

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you please tell me how to code this idea.

If a pending order is converted to a market order

After 5(10,15...) minutes, put another pending order of the same type (i.e. Buy or Sell)

For example:If an OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,0,SL,TP, "fjdu",123,) has triggered

after 5 minutes, open the same one ( or OP_BUYLIMIT)

With identical parameters.

-open prices

-Stop loss prices

-take profit prices

Thank you.

artmedia70:
Do a loop on closed orders, filter them by symbol, type, magic and time and add up their profits. Please.

As one funny man said, just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean you're not being watched :))

I have done it that way

but not enough experience to summarise it((.

Thanks for the help.

CYBOPOB:

As one funny man said, just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean you're not being watched :))

That's about what I did.

except there's not enough experience to sum it up((

Thanks for your help

Profit=Profit+OrderProfit();
//  или
 Profit+=OrderProfit();

borilunad:

First time I noticed this zigzag indicator error DT_ZZ_optomized. Could it be because of today's flat? Or do I need to fix something in the code? Not sure, no way!

Boris, a while ago you told me why you need indicators... I don't use them at all... :) And now you're zig-zagging yourself. See, it's not about using them, it's about understanding what you're using.

The indicator is useful for one person and not for another. The indicator is just a tool. How you use it is another matter.

Throw in a piece of code for closing all open and pending orders when the stated profit is reached

Graall:
Throw me a piece of code for closing all open and pending orders when the declared profit is reached
First, you calculate the current profit of all open orders, then you compare it with the declared level: if it is higher, you delete all orders. This procedure (and not only) is performed by this Expert Advisor (there is a code too).
Reason: