Need help with coding please - page 3

results

I can fix the rebuying and reselling problem - tonight.

Now i tried the new EA in a backtest and it does not trade..

the version before did. Maybe we should give each version a different number.

Let's look at it tomorrow, ok, because i will have to leave. During the asian session i might look at forward testing them. My timezone is europe by the way. Thanks for your effort.

Edit: With forward testing i mean testing the EA in the demo account but in the same way like live trading. So i could see how it reacts when the Indicator gives a signal.

New version

Hi Eric

Please try this one. If it still doesn't work - someone else is going to have to help.

Stay well

Files:
el1_v1b1.mq4  5 kb

Hi Cardio

I tested the new one in backtesting and there still is a similar problem. Maybe you could pm me an email adress, then i can send the log to you. If i post it here it will take 3 postings again because of the length and the owners of the board might not like that..

I'm testing it forward now on the demo account, see what it does there.

Now i have the result from forward on EURJPY M5. Still multiple entries.

It might be a problem with my initial code, i don't know.

Have a good day.

Eric

Need a programmer ...my millionaire friend gave me the secret of his trading method

Hi There guys,

i need to turn the following trading method into an automoted trading EA

the method is very profitable ... with my own test for a couple of monthes ... very easy to trade it manually but little bit difficult to keep following up >> here is this week statment with 510 points profit

the method depends on :

1- ZZ indicator

2-Custome ZZ with FIB Indicator

3-custome indicator for price explosion

4-custome indicator programmed early Gives arrows for buy and sell ( doest redraw it self) fixed singals !

this method has been tested for 3 years by my millionaire friend ... with a great results

the templat and the custome indicators will be attached later .. plz if some one is interested post ur comment

ihop ican hear from u soon

best regards

Hamadov

Files:
statment1.jpg  472 kb

Make ea

hamadov:
Hi There guys,

the method is very profitable ... with my own test for a couple of monthes ... very easy to trade it manually but little bit difficult to keep following up >> here is this week statment with 510 points profit

the method depends on :

1- ZZ indicator

4-custome indicator programmed early Gives arrows for buy and sell ( doest redraw it self) fixed singals !

this method has been tested for 3 years by my millionaire friend ... with a great results

the templat and the custome indicators will be attached later .. plz if some one is interested post ur comment

best regards

Hamadov

please send me all data and rule off your trade.

Email to wmardana@yahoo.com

Hello hamadov

Send me a private message on the details and rules of the EA strategy. I have an existing one I wrote that may form a good skeleton to implement your strategy

Tzuman

Tzuman:
Send me a private message on the details and rules of the EA strategy. I have an existing one I wrote that may form a good skeleton to implement your strategy Tzuman

iam not allowed to send private messages ithink because my post's count

plz mail me at hamadov@yahoo.com

and iwill send u the instructions ty

Hamadov

hamadov:
Hi There guys,

the method depends on :

1- ZZ indicator

best regards

Hamadov

Nice Result !

Waiting for your Indicators/Template

I would love to try your system.

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Can we make an EA?

Reason: