SuperTrend - page 20

Alerts for supertrend candles indicator

Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles indicator. everything is working fine except alerts.

Alerts for this indicator will make life easier. kindly add alerts for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

GADEY:
Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles indicator. everything is working fine except alerts.

Alerts for this indicator will make life easier. kindly add alerts for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

Regardless that it writes there mladen, alerts were changed by someone (I never added or used a parameter like Alert_level__Includes_negative).

Use this indicator : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SuperTrend nrp candles mtf 2.01 Mladen nmc.mq4 and the alerts should work OK

Alerts for supertrend candles

Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles which I am finding very useful, but the alerts are not working properly.

Can you please rectify the alerts issue for this indicator. I am attaching the indicator for reference.

Regards,

Muralisupertrend_nrp_candles_mtf_2.01_mladen_nmc_1.ex4supertrend_nrp_candles_mtf_2.01_mladen_nmc_1.mq4

mladen:
Some errors with alerts in this version corrected (as well as some issues with the noIntermediate mode) : supertrend_nrp_candles_mtf_2.03.mq4

Hi mladen,

I'm a user of the your SuperTrend indicator but have encountered the problem with alerts. I downloaded the 2.03 version as you suggested but for some reason it's not painting a line (or anything) when I put it on a chart. I double-checked that the 2.01 loads and paints correctly, but has the alerts problem. Can you take a look at the 2.03 version again?

Much thanks!

40mitch:
Hi mladen,

I'm a user of the your SuperTrend indicator but have encountered the problem with alerts. I downloaded the 2.03 version as you suggested but for some reason it's not painting a line (or anything) when I put it on a chart. I double-checked that the 2.01 loads and paints correctly, but has the alerts problem. Can you take a look at the 2.03 version again?

Much thanks!

It works OK for me

Is it possible to add the new price options for this supertrend indicator

FxStarter:
Is it possible to add the new price options for this supertrend indicator

What prices?

on my own:
What prices?

These are new 20 user friendly price types, i hope someone can help with this

here is on example

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page38

FxStarter: