100 pips - page 24

mrtools:
Its working had it on Alpari (requoteville) and so many requotes the Ea wouldn't trade, so tried it on another broker and it instantly opened orders, the max orders controls the amount of orders, it places, the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's. The Ma's you now can change the time frame,price,and ma types. The Ea will work on any broker I know of including ecn and brokers with extra letter in their pairs names. You need to put TimeGmt in experts/include folder and Hull variant slope in indicators folder for the work. Will add more extras depending on testing results from you all.

Hello mrtools,

great job that you have done. But I have a question:

You wrote ' the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's'. I've download your ea and I saw in the settings Ma timeframe is 0 and hull TF is 60.

I use the ea on 5 TF. What should I do? Change the ea settings Ma timeframe to 5 and hull TF to 15 ? (1 TF greater than the ma's?

Thanks you very much for your response.

Markus

Mr Tools

nice job on the EA, although i have nt had time to test yet,

but was wondering, what job the HMA does in this EA?

i'm slightly confused what role it plays with the MAs - and also if there is n't an option could there be for MAs only or HMA only,

i ve made an EA with just an HMA in Forex EA Generator in the past and it worked surprising well on its own although it would only go short for some reason lol - but still hit 90% on 4hr or daily charts, cant remember which now

but would be keen to try out both the HMA and MAs separately in this same EA if possible?

apologies for dumb questions, but i'm fairly new to all the EA stuff

Thanks alot

Just a quick note, for anyone who may see Forex EA Generator above and try and find it online

it is supposed to be a good program, but i advise not bothering to download it off the net without paying, as the versions for free have many Trojans etc in the files, approx 10 or more

so could loose more than the moderate fee it costs - plus there's a few deals on anyway

i don't have any affiliation with the software, ive just been looking around to find one of the better packages out there - and Forex EA Generator and Molanis strategy builder seem to be some of the best and get the best reviews

GL

jacktrader:
Dear Mrtool,

Im having this problem when loading th EA. Something went wrong?

Error obtaining PC timezone from GetTimeZoneInformation in kernel32.dll. Returning 0

Jack

Jack, not sure what could be causing that problem,maybe try restarting your computer.

WR1:
Mr Tools

nice job on the EA, although i have nt had time to test yet,

but was wondering, what job the HMA does in this EA?

i'm slightly confused what role it plays with the MAs - and also if there is n't an option could there be for MAs only or HMA only,

i ve made an EA with just an HMA in Forex EA Generator in the past and it worked surprising well on its own although it would only go short for some reason lol - but still hit 90% on 4hr or daily charts, cant remember which now

but would be keen to try out both the HMA and MAs separately in this same EA if possible?

apologies for dumb questions, but i'm fairly new to all the EA stuff

Thanks alot

Wr1, should be able to do that, reason I used the Hma, was for the Ea to follow the trend while placing its orders, hopefully in the same direction.

Mr Tools,

hopefully this should make a very nice EA,

both methods seem to have there merits, but will be good to see which is best,

looking forward to see if it works on Oil!

thanks alot

MrTools, kudos to you for a job well done. U deserve a round of applause.

Please... who is testing this version of MrTools put here forward testing...

Markus1973:
Hello mrtools,

great job that you have done. But I have a question:

You wrote ' the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's'. I've download your ea and I saw in the settings Ma timeframe is 0 and hull TF is 60.

I use the ea on 5 TF. What should I do? Change the ea settings Ma timeframe to 5 and hull TF to 15 ? (1 TF greater than the ma's?

Thanks you very much for your response.

Markus

Yes Markus Hull timeframe at 15 and Ma timeframe at 5, but that was just a suggestion based on earlier versions of 100pips was used on the 5 minute timeframe.

uagadugu:
Please... who is testing this version of MrTools put here forward testing...

hi,test it.Its really good. You want others to forward test for you? C'mon,attach on demo. I have my account up to 10% already.

Reason: