100 pips - page 27

Badguy:
Hey mrtools

can you upload your settings for this forward test, or all settings are standard ?

I will do a forward test on my ECN Live-Account.

Thanks

Hi Badguy,

This is my set file, cant remember if i changed any from default, all you would need to go is change to Ecn = true, and if your broker has prefix or suffix enter it.

Files:

Hi mrtools

thanks for the quick answer.

Your set file its based for a 5M Chart, correct ?

Then the hullTimeframe is 15M and HMAPeriod is 51, correct ?

I let run my first test on ECN and ALPARI Systematic with Timeframe 5M and hullTimeframe 60M / HMAPeriod 27.

Systematic: 1 x40 TP; 1 x 20SL = + 20 ( Max Trades 1 )

ECN: + 39 more trades ( Max Trades 3 )

So far

mrtools:
Hi Badguy, This is my set file, cant remember if i changed any from default, all you would need to go is change to Ecn = true, and if your broker has prefix or suffix enter it.

Badguy:
Hi mrtools

thanks for the quick answer.

Your set file its based for a 5M Chart, correct ?

Then the hullTimeframe is 15M and HMAPeriod is 51, correct ?

I let run my first test on ECN and ALPARI Systematic with Timeframe 5M and hullTimeframe 60M / HMAPeriod 27.

Systematic: 1 x40 TP; 1 x 20SL = + 20 ( Max Trades 1 )

ECN: + 39 more trades ( Max Trades 3 )

So far

Hi Badguy,

About my set file yes for 5min and 15 minute chart with 51 HmaPeriod.And big thanks for sharing your settings and results keep in touch with your findings, helps me in knowing what to add or remove or leave as is.

Hi mrtools

I'm not sure I understand you right.

TF 5M > hullTimeframe 15 > HmaPeriod 51

TF 15M > hullTimeframe 15 > HmaPeriod 51

or

TF 5M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51

TF 15M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51

another good open trade today morning + 20 (ERUSD buy at 1.24872; 09 05; GMT +2)

EA set SL at 1.25000

With my old settings ( TF 5M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51)

Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Badguy, About my set file yes for 5min and 15 minute chart with 51 HmaPeriod.And big thanks for sharing your settings and results keep in touch with your findings, helps me in knowing what to add or remove or leave as is.

Badguy:
Hi mrtools

I'm not sure I understand you right.

TF 5M > hullTimeframe 15 > HmaPeriod 51

TF 15M > hullTimeframe 15 > HmaPeriod 51

or

TF 5M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51

TF 15M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51

another good open trade today morning + 20 (ERUSD buy at 1.24872; 09 05; GMT +2)

EA set SL at 1.25000

With my old settings ( TF 5M > hullTimeframe 60 > HmaPeriod 51)

Thanks

Reread my post, i see what you mean, am using the Ea on 5 min chart using 15M hull time frame with Hma Period 51

Trade comment

Hi mrtools

I have several EA running on the same account. For identify the trades its necessary I have a trade comment.

With UseAutoMagic the comments are clear.

With Manual Magic I have Sell(#5010100) but only buy. And thats the problem, I have other EAs they write the same.

Its possible you correct the code that the EA write same text as Sell

My next question: Its possible let run 2 EAs (2 x 100_pip-Slope ) with differnt settings, same currency and same MT4 ?

Other EAs disturb 100_pip_Slope when trade same pairs on same MT4 ?

Thanks for your help

mrtools:
Reread my post, i see what you mean, am using the Ea on 5 min chart using 15M hull time frame with Hma Period 51
Files:
slope.png  43 kb
slope_icm.png  43 kb

ea attached

i have just attched this

Missed attachment

jignesh pathak:
i have just attched this

Hi jignesh

where is the EA ?

i am attaching this

i ham just going to attach this and after that i will put the result

Badguy:
Hi mrtools

I have several EA running on the same account. For identify the trades its necessary I have a trade comment.

With UseAutoMagic the comments are clear.

With Manual Magic I have Sell(#5010100) but only buy. And thats the problem, I have other EAs they write the same.

Its possible you correct the code that the EA write same text as Sell

My next question: Its possible let run 2 EAs (2 x 100_pip-Slope ) with differnt settings, same currency and same MT4 ?

Other EAs disturb 100_pip_Slope when trade same pairs on same MT4 ?

Thanks for your help

Hi Badguy,

In this version the buy Order comment should be the same as the sells, for running 2 instances with different settings on the same currency pair should be possible but would use manual magic number and make sure both magic numbers are different.Other Ea's shouldn't bother this 100 pip unless they have same magic number, but will look more extensively into the code to verify this.

Files:
Reason: