100 pips - page 18

I have try 100pips with SL version in back test..for this yr...

during end of January there is one big drawndown for this EA...i try to increase SL until 900pips also cant avoid it....

This EA semm not using and logic indicator...if u test it in forward test u will notice it will open new trade in reverse of previous once the previous close with profit...

100pip Daily Scalping EA for MT4

I have come across this great EA that is a scalper. It will generally average between 75 and 100 pips daily if properly operating, however, at the moment it attempts to execute a market order with attached SL and TP. I need to have this re-programmed so that i will execute the market order and then immediately modify it to attached the SL and TP. It will test fine in the strategy tester showing average monthly profits of approximately 12-15%. This is nice because it only ever hold open one position so you can leverage yourself as much as or as little depending on what you're comfort level is. Percentage of winners is typically in the mid 80%, and the only reason I need this re-programmed is because I need it compatible with MB Trading's MetaTrader 4. The EA is attached in .mq4 format and if anyone could help with the re-programming it would be greatly appreciated! Anyone, feel free to try the EA out for yourself, and if we can get it to operate as I described take full advantage of this amazing EA.

Files:
100_pips.mq4  5 kb

Your EA is still pending approval...can't be downloaded yet.

Can't get 100 pips ea to work

Hi, I'm posting my problem here in the hope that someone can help me. I can back test this ea fine but when I attach it to a chart and set the ea to sound an alert when opening/closing a trade, all I get is a series of sounds(alerts) but no trades are being placed...any ideas anyone?

How to make a nw trade stop in ea

Simple...

Just change the 1000 to 3000 or 4000 or 10000

(ie. any number that will result in AccountFreeMargin is less than ther calculated available. This will then force the EA to stop creating additional trades until the existing trades are manually closed or S/L or better yet T/P is reached..

Enjoy

Laurence J. N.Y.

BEFORE Change

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(1000*LotsOptimized())){

Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0); }

AFTER Change

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(3000*LotsOptimized())){

Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0); }

purospips:
I have come across this great EA that is a scalper. It will generally average between 75 and 100 pips daily if properly operating, however, at the moment it attempts to execute a market order with attached SL and TP. I need to have this re-programmed so that i will execute the market order and then immediately modify it to attached the SL and TP. It will test fine in the strategy tester showing average monthly profits of approximately 12-15%. This is nice because it only ever hold open one position so you can leverage yourself as much as or as little depending on what you're comfort level is. Percentage of winners is typically in the mid 80%, and the only reason I need this re-programmed is because I need it compatible with MB Trading's MetaTrader 4. The EA is attached in .mq4 format and if anyone could help with the re-programming it would be greatly appreciated! Anyone, feel free to try the EA out for yourself, and if we can get it to operate as I described take full advantage of this amazing EA.

If this has not been done, I made changes to this version and to V3 on the first post to place order with 0 sl and 0 tp, then modify sl and tp, I also changed to handle 5 digit brokers correctly.

I then discovered there are several other versions.

Which ones are still being used, if any.

Robert

MrPip:
If this has not been done, I made changes to this version and to V3 on the first post to place order with 0 sl and 0 tp, then modify sl and tp, I also changed to handle 5 digit brokers correctly.

I then discovered there are several other versions.

Which ones are still being used, if any.

Robert

That's the main problem Pip , there are lots of version floating on the net . I am too working for a mod currently and god knows how many others are doing the same.

-guyver

fxid10t:
the attached ea has the timeperiod=0; by default, meaning it will use the period of the chart it is attached to. Also, fixed the StopLoss bug, and changed trailing stop default parameter to the minimum accepted by the author's origional coding... for some reason, this expert only seems to place trades when the timeframe is set to 5... and if you set a hard stoploss of 50, watch out below, cause thats where account equity is falling...

Good Post there, i am even trying to tame it for 35 pips lol .. this baby is like a wild ride but fun searching researching..

-guyver

Problem getting it to trade

Hi

I'm having a problem getting it to trade. I wanted to try to use it like I do the ES_CAPELAST ea but it won't take a trade.

Any Ideas???

Reason: