100 pips - page 25

Hello mrtools,

what's the exactly strategy behind 100pips_slope?

I mean:

- Buy when fast MA over slow MA and slope analysis: Sloping up

- Sell when fast MA under slow MA and slope analysis: Sloping down

but when open the trades exactly?

Next bar after each crossing?

I observed, open a trade after next bar behind crossing.

But I saw open a second trade after the bar behind the first trade open bar without crossing MA, too.

Can you describe the exactly entrys? Thank you very much.

Markus

mrtools:
Jack, not sure what could be causing that problem,maybe try restarting your computer.

Restarting doesn't work. Still the same error. Mr Tools, any possible way to remove the clock settings from the EA for me to test it on my metatrader?

Jack, try a different MT4

i likely have same problem with Admiral MT4? - where other EAs work ok,

perhaps some Metas don't like the GMT file?

ive tried on SIG trader and seems ok, although have nt had chance to try others or test properly, but it runs

also ive noticed after testing EAs even after just a few runs - it can leave the HD fragmented - so you need to remove the history files manually and then defrag after

SIG Trader - Download MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Platform | LiteForex.com

Free defrag that's good if anyone wants it

Disk Defrag - Best Free Defrag Software For Your Hard Drive

Thanks again Mr Tools

i have a few more ideas, if your up for the challenge (and have time)

jacktrader:
Restarting doesn't work. Still the same error. Mr Tools, any possible way to remove the clock settings from the EA for me to test it on my metatrader?

Hi Jacktrader,

Removed the clock settings in this version.

Hi Markus,

The 100 pips strategy at least for this Ea i posted is the ma greater than close, and hull variant slope sloping up then buy and ma less than close and hull variant slope sloping down then sell. Forgot to mention in the money management routine there is these settings

extern double MaximumRisk = 0.001;

extern double DecreaseFactor = 3;

MaximumRisk is actually your money management, you increase maximum risk your lot size will grow, now DecreaseFactor is similar to what was talked about on this thread, the default setting of 3 if you have 3 losses in a row the Ea will decrease your lotsize to minimum size until the Ea gets back on the winning track.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Jacktrader,Removed the clock settings in this version.Hi Markus,The 100 pips strategy at least for this Ea i posted is the ma greater than close, and hull variant slope sloping up then buy and ma less than close and hull variant slope sloping down then sell. Forgot to mention in the money management routine there is these settings extern double MaximumRisk = 0.001;extern double DecreaseFactor = 3;MaximumRisk is actually your money management, you increase maximum risk your lot size will grow, now DecreaseFactor is similar to what was talked about on this thread, the default setting of 3 if you have 3 losses in a row the Ea will decrease your lotsize to minimum size until the Ea gets back on the winning track.

thanks mrtools. Awesome

Any coder here?

mrtools:
Hi Jacktrader, Removed the clock settings in this version. Hi Markus, The 100 pips strategy at least for this Ea i posted is the ma greater than close, and hull variant slope sloping up then buy and ma less than close and hull variant slope sloping down then sell. Forgot to mention in the money management routine there is these settings extern double MaximumRisk = 0.001; extern double DecreaseFactor = 3; MaximumRisk is actually your money management, you increase maximum risk your lot size will grow, now DecreaseFactor is similar to what was talked about on this thread, the default setting of 3 if you have 3 losses in a row the Ea will decrease your lotsize to minimum size until the Ea gets back on the winning track.

Hi MrTool, I have a question. I was trying to modify the code so i can trade this ea with renko. The trading logic is basically simple, open buy when candle close above 5 SMA High and open sell when candle close below 5 SMA Low. Below is the code im using, but the ea seems to be working the other way. Could you please check if i have done anything wrong. double diClose0=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA1=iMA(NULL,5,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,0); double diClose2=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA3=iMA(NULL,5,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_LOW,0); Jack

jacktrader:
Hi MrTool, I have a question. I was trying to modify the code so i can trade this ea with renko. The trading logic is basically simple, open buy when candle close above 5 SMA High and open sell when candle close below 5 SMA Low. Below is the code im using, but the ea seems to be working the other way. Could you please check if i have done anything wrong. double diClose0=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA1=iMA(NULL,5,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,0); double diClose2=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA3=iMA(NULL,5,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_LOW,0); Jack

Hey Jack,

Didn't say Hi

Could you post the Ea can't really tell by what you posted.

mrtools:
Hey Jack,

Didn't say Hi

Could you post the Ea can't really tell by what you posted.

Dear MrTool,

It's the same 100pips ea that the previously posted, just with a bit of amendment on the buy/sell logic.

Pleas see attached.

Jack

Files:
Reason: