100 pips - page 28

jignesh pathak:
i ham just going to attach this and after that i will put the result

Hi Jignesh Pathak,

Thanks!

Hi mrtools

thanks for ypur work. I will try out both with different settings on my ECN-Live -Account.

One with AutoMagic and other with Manual Magic.

Let run on 5M TF with your settings ( HMA 15TF / 51 )

and my first settings 5M TF ( HMA 60TF / 27 ).

On my Systematic-Account, can't make the test > too expensive ( 0.1 lot )

Will see for the futures

yesterday was a bad day for the EA

Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Badguy, In this version the buy Order comment should be the same as the sells, for running 2 instances with different settings on the same currency pair should be possible but would use manual magic number and make sure both magic numbers are different.Other Ea's shouldn't bother this 100 pip unless they have same magic number, but will look more extensively into the code to verify this.

Cooments

Hi mrtools

works. Comments are correct. Open trades with both settings.

Thanks again

Files:

Badguy

are u using ootb setting ?

Mr tools

should we trade for single pair only with this ea.

Hi laharjaya

I use this set files:

laharjaya:
Badguy

are u using ootb setting ?

Mr tools

should we trade for single pair only with this ea.

thans Bad for sharing .........

Mr tools should we trade for single pair only with this ea.

Hi Laharjaya,

Would leave that up to you, all depends on amount of risk your willing to take,account size,etc.

Hi

Hi i am a new member. Can somebody please post last and latest version of this EA with settings. Thanks

irfanmalik721:
Hi i am a new member. Can somebody please post last and latest version of this EA with settings. Thanks

Hi Irfanmalik,

On this page post 271 is the latest 2 or 3 posts down Badguy posted some set files.

Thanks

One last thing mrtool can you please tell me these settings are for which Pair / TF

mrtools:
Hi Irfanmalik, On this page post 271 is the latest 2 or 3 posts down Badguy posted some set files.
Reason: