100 pips - page 21

Hi 100pips,

May i ask what is the trading logic behind this awesome ea of yours?

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449024']yes,martingale would make it an awesome ea. I think there is a bug in the code,it holds a position till profit before another opens. Can you also check it? Thanks. Backtest it and see if u can add any other thing to it. It seems curve-fitted but thats how the ea trades

Sorry to ask again 100 pips you want this as a complete martingale Ea or only to use martingale as a safety valve type thing just want to be sure before i start.

jacktrader:
Hi 100pips, May i ask what is the trading logic behind this awesome ea of yours?

trades using MA on a 5mins timeframe. Its not my ea, its from metaquotes but i modified the code to my own taste. It used to trade against before but i modified it to trade with trend.From what you posted,seems like you like the ea.Just a modded ea, nothing new

mrtools:
Sorry to ask again 100 pips you want this as a complete martingale Ea or only to use martingale as a safety valve type thing just want to be sure before i start.

yes complete martingale.It increses its lotsize with every new trade.

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449049']trades using MA on a 5mins timeframe. Its not my ea, its from metaquotes but i modified the code to my own taste. It used to trade against before but i modified it to trade with trend.From what you posted,seems like you like the ea.Just a modded ea, nothing new

yes and i would like to thank you for it. If im not mistaken with your modded logic, it opens a trade when price closes above 7 SMA and sell when price closes below 6 SMA. Am i correct?

I like the trend following logic but would it be risky if the trend suddenly go against the trade and the remaining trades will be floating loss since there is no SL coded.

Just my 2 cent.

Nice EA also if it comes with martingale/MM .

jacktrader:
yes and i would like to thank you for it. If im not mistaken with your modded logic, it opens a trade when price closes above 7 SMA and sell when price closes below 6 SMA. Am i correct? I like the trend following logic but would it be risky if the trend suddenly go against the trade and the remaining trades will be floating loss since there is no SL coded.Just my 2 cent. Nice EA also if it comes with martingale/MM .

you are correct Jack.It wouldn't be too risky especially on highly volatile pairs and a floating loss would and must/always closes in tp or trailingstop.Without SL is what makes the ea what it is,if u add sl to it you would not get an impressive result only an up and down equity curve.Its problem is holding a position for too long without opening another trade but still i like this ea.If you use it,you can modify the trade by adding your own sl.Adding MM and Martingale to this ea would make it almost close to "holygrail"

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449050']yes complete martingale.It increses its lotsize with every new trade.

Ok, will see what i can do.

mrtools:
Ok, will see what i can do.

ok thanks for your help

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449085']you are correct Jack.It wouldn't be too risky especially on highly volatile pairs and a floating loss would and must/always closes in tp or trailingstop.Without SL is what makes the ea what it is,if u add sl to it you would not get an impressive result only an up and down equity curve.Its problem is holding a position for too long without opening another trade but still i like this ea.If you use it,you can modify the trade by adding your own sl.Adding MM and Martingale to this ea would make it almost close to "holygrail"

well i sort of tweak with the code of the EA a bit and make it opening trades according to ticks, running like 20-30 trades each time and this seems to be very risky especially in a high volatile market.

Forex EA

this is BT 100pipsEA from jun 2012 till now with Cut Loss mode 50% and compounding lot size, still optimized it

Files:
ea100pips.jpg  70 kb
Reason: