TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system

This is a simple and highly profitable trading system that works with 1hr timeframe.The attachment includes all you need to know about this system.

I trade this system currently using EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF.

I currently trade using only 1 hour timeframe but I think using multiple timeframes to analyse will give you an edge. I also make use of limit orders.

I also place stoplosses 20pips above or below swing point.

It is not 100% takeprofit no stoplosses but overall its profitable.

If you see errors, or you need to illustrate something not good about it, pls do so with screenshots so I get a clearer picture.

Happy trading

Files:

Thanks man!

Thanks man

I Osaz,am glad one of our people is doing great job out here.Keep it up.

Up Naija!

Thanks Osaze.

You mention in your pdf that you are also placing a e-book for ICWR strategy in the folder. This is not there - please could you post it here.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Pardy

rar?

how come I can't open it?

Please Repost

Greetings, can you please post the rules of this system in a format something other than .rar? You could just make a post and post it here. Thank you.

The files in the zip file.... Set 1 of 2

The files in the zip file.... Set 2 of 2

How about a zip file....

Files:

Osaze

This is what l've been waiting for over years in Fx, i wants 9ja people to positively contribute to Fx. Osaze, nice work.

I will personally study your system and try to help modify to a simpler form by the way i'm not programmer but i have experience in this FX. Please, keep it up.

Soon also i have to share my system on this site.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Reason: