100 pips - page 23

WR1:
Hi, 100pipsv3.1[1]eathis EA seems quite good,but there does nt seem to be a way to tweak the MAs in the optionsis this the part of the code below where we can change the MA settings, and is there any possibility yourself or someone could add them in the option box to make it abit easier to tweak it looks promising though, thanks for sharing double diClose0=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA1=iMA(NULL,5,7,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0); double diClose2=iClose(NULL,5,0); double diMA3=iMA(NULL,5,6,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

i am not a coder,i just changed on () in the code. I think a coder should make this. I see faith in this ea

Just for information made a version of 100 pips using a slope filter just waiting to see if it trades or not, if it does will post it here.

Files:
100_pips.gif  23 kb

mrtools:
Just for information made a version of 100 pips using a slope filter just waiting to see if it trades or not, if it does will post it here.

ok mrtools.

Its working had it on Alpari (requoteville) and so many requotes the Ea wouldn't trade, so tried it on another broker and it instantly opened orders, the max orders controls the amount of orders, it places, the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's. The Ma's you now can change the time frame,price,and ma types. The Ea will work on any broker I know of including ecn and brokers with extra letter in their pairs names. You need to put TimeGmt in experts/include folder and Hull variant slope in indicators folder for the work. Will add more extras depending on testing results from you all.

mrtools:
Its working had it on Alpari (requoteville) and so many requotes the Ea wouldn't trade, so tried it on another broker and it instantly opened orders, the max orders controls the amount of orders, it places, the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's. The Ma's you now can change the time frame,price,and ma types. The Ea will work on any broker I know of including ecn and brokers with extra letter in their pairs names. You need to put TimeGmt in experts/include folder and Hull variant slope in indicators folder for the work. Will add more extras depending on testing results from you all.

thanks mrtools. you are the best. Can you also make this ea work with trend? It trades completely against trend but with my setfile it has not lost a trade. Thanks

Files:

Hi Mr Tool,

I am wondering if you could add such money management into this 100 pips ea. Here is the basic idea of such ea. EA will

reduce lot size after a series of (a few in a row) of profitable trades. Lot size will decrease until expert advisor will open a losing order. After losing order, the lot size will be the initial again. Hopefully such an approach, with the correct parameters , will let open a non profit order with a minimum lot size.

Example

Initial deposit 10 000

Success Deals

Number 3

Lot percent 60%

1st order lot size = 1

2d order lot size

= 1

3d order lot size = 1

4th order lot size = 0.6

5th order lot size

= 0.36 (losing order)

6th order lot size = 1

etc.

External

Parameters:

extern int SuccessDealsNumber=2;

extern double

LotPercent = 50;

Is this possible? Im no coder, but i hope you could help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Jack

jacktrader:
Hi Mr Tool,I am wondering if you could add such money management into this 100 pips ea. Here is the basic idea of such ea. EA will reduce lot size after a series of (a few in a row) of profitable trades. Lot size will decrease until expert advisor will open a losing order. After losing order, the lot size will be the initial again. Hopefully such an approach, with the correct parameters , will let open a non profit order with a minimum lot size.ExampleInitial deposit 10 000Success Deals Number 3Lot percent 60%1st order lot size = 12d order lot size = 13d order lot size = 14th order lot size = 0.65th order lot size = 0.36 (losing order)6th order lot size = 1etc.External Parameters:extern int SuccessDealsNumber=2;extern double LotPercent = 50;Is this possible? Im no coder, but i hope you could help with this. Thanks in advance. Jack

i am not a coder jack but the idea sounds good. Mrtools,please add this idea to the coding

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449629']i am not a coder jack but the idea sounds good. Mrtools,please add this idea to the coding

will see what i can do.

ps) not doing bad so far though

mrtools:
will see what i can do.ps) not doing bad so far though

wow,see how good the ea is performing. Good work mrtools. Hey can u email me on ukezy4sure@gmail.com so we can create an innovative ea. I got really good ideas and strategies.

mrtools:
will see what i can do. ps) not doing bad so far though

Dear Mrtool,

Im having this problem when loading th EA. Something went wrong?

Error obtaining PC timezone from GetTimeZoneInformation in kernel32.dll. Returning 0

Jack

Reason: