100 pips - page 9

becarefull it always trade against the trend

forexrx:
becarefull it always trade against the trend

you are right it trades against the trend cause that's how the code is written which is very wierd why would some write an ea like this must be just for fun

this EA works great!!

I have been forward testing this on a $500 demo account with four pairs and I still have not lost once!!

my balance in 9 trading days now 1476.32

This EA is amazing!! I know I will lose one soon and perhaps will be quite a large loss but so far I must just be lucky who knows???

How can you get 3 lose and one gain? someone is doing something different?

the Firebird EA which also has a great success rate also trades against the trade, cause it will reverse at some point.

Dont know, just that in both back testing and forward testing this system is incredible, I am using the original version with no stop loss as this doesnt create multiple orders at the same time, so make sure you have enough margin and also on 15m charts, Although the most i have seen a pair in the last 2 weeks go the wrong way to this EA was -31 pips. So unless you get a massive trend that goes for more than 150 pips etc then this system cannot lose, and I guess by the time this does happen you should have made enough money to cover this loss and still be in front at the end of the day

Forex is about winnign and losing, this trick is to be in front after the smoke has cleared

What version?

Dear Safire25,

What version and time frame do you use? I have version 3.1. I posted it here. What is the setting?

I try to run it on demo account as forward test, but it keeps saying "Error in History". It is searching a past trade somehow.

Could you pass us the statement?

Do you have version 4?

Thanks.

Fikko

Files:

Hi Fikko,

I use the original version (see attached)

I use 15m time frame, and currently use 4 pairs on mini lot (1 lot each)

EUR/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF and GBP/USD

Just make sure you have enough margin as there is not stop loss, but thats why it has been working for me, some trades exit with profit every 30 mins etc some swing the wrong way and may take 1-2 days to come back to make profit again, yesterday I made 301 pips but today only 17 the fact is I have never lost one, sometime I win 30 pips (max) other times onlt 80 cents but never a loss!!

Good luck with this, let me know how you go!!

ps - dont change any settings in this (except for lot sizes etc)

Files:
100_pips.ex4  7 kb

100 Pip V3.1 bug fixed

Thanks Safire for the program. It is a old version, but I am testing it as well.

However, for Version 3.1, there is a bug, where the EA will generate too many trades for a single pair. I have fixed the bug and resubmit the program here.

I also put additional option for minimal trading lot set to 0.1. You may set it to 0.01 depending on your system. My system, Alpari, only accept 0.1 Lot

So far, with balance 5000, it creates closed profit $500 already within 8 hours. However, the negative staying in account reach -$1400.

Happy Testing.

Files:

Is there a reason that you didn't post the source code, perhaps it wasn't available when you originally downloaded it? Are you exiting manually with the trades occasionally? I remember testing this EA about 6 months ago and the OPEN positions were numerous and the total amount of $ in open positions caused me concern, so maybe in order to counterbalance that a person would need to trade only one pair to start and then increase the number of pairs traded as your account balance increases. Thanks for your post.

safire25:
Hi Fikko,

I use the original version (see attached)

I use 15m time frame, and currently use 4 pairs on mini lot (1 lot each)

EUR/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF and GBP/USD

Just make sure you have enough margin as there is not stop loss, but thats why it has been working for me, some trades exit with profit every 30 mins etc some swing the wrong way and may take 1-2 days to come back to make profit again, yesterday I made 301 pips but today only 17 the fact is I have never lost one, sometime I win 30 pips (max) other times onlt 80 cents but never a loss!!

Good luck with this, let me know how you go!!

ps - dont change any settings in this (except for lot sizes etc)

Time Frame

Set the timeframe=5 in Version 3. And put it under M5.

For version 1, the programmer is hard code the value 5 into the program. So though you run it on timeframe H1 or M15, it still go to M5. The problem if you do not put the time frame as M5, the data will get older and older, and it will not updated.

So I guess, better we run it at M5, and the timeframe=5 for version 3.

Version 3 has smaller take profit, but I think it will secure more profit by the end.

Still testing...

Reason: