100 pips - page 11

zamah:
I just try this EA yesterday.. Actually I don't beleive to result but after I check many time... it is made more than 1000 pips on a day only? (closed trade only)

The open trade still more! in minus position.

Setting: TF=5, T/P=15 S/L=20 T/S=10... lot = default 0.01, maxrisk = 0.02, lot.margin = 1000

Please direct me to the version that produce the result above.

Geeeeez

aelimian:

Come on man, read a few posts above! If you want to use it, the least you could do is read the posts

jpsdyb,can you please set TP=5pips & SL=30pips for this EA...I think it can work better,because it open too many lots...I have try many time,but it doesn't work...

How to change to 1H

rodrigokaus:
which would be the code to modify for one hour?

extern int timeframe = 0; // change this to 60

extern double stopLoss = 100;

extern double lTakeProfit = 15;

extern double sTakeProfit = 15;

extern double lTrailingStop = 10;

extern double sTrailingStop = 10;

extern color clOpenBuy = Blue;

extern color clCloseBuy = Aqua;

extern color clOpenSell = Red;

extern color clCloseSell = Violet;

extern color clModiBuy = Blue;

extern color clModiSell = Red;

100 pips v3.1 sitetrend

aelimian:

Oke... Afer I check this EA is Work well in Sideway market. Testing on EUR/JPY that now still sideway trend... Please check attach below

ontrend = market go to one direction

sideway = market has no trend

this 2 EA are modified from "100 pips V3.1"

interesting result

I was just playing around with v4 when I added some money management and got interesting results as seen below.

The EA is also attached. Use it for EURUSD H1 time frame and tell me what you think!

Files:

FXant question

Hi,

I installed FXant on MT4. I do not get any results when I use tester in any timeframe. I am using mini demo account. I have read somewhere that some mini accounts need an "m" somewhere in code.

Has any had this problem and solved it?

Thanks for the help!

investor_me:
I was just playing around with v4 when I added some money management and got interesting results as seen below. The EA is also attached. Use it for EURUSD H1 time frame and tell me what you think!

I will try, but your modeling quality is too bad (less than 50%)... to get relevant results...

Try to get a modeling quatlity of 90% at minimum... (perform a search into this forum, you will find how to do.)

regards.

dswk:
I will try, but your modeling quality is too bad (less than 50%)... to get relevant results...

Try to get a modeling quatlity of 90% at minimum... (perform a search into this forum, you will find how to do.)

regards.

Or simply upgrade to MetaTrader Build 200.

Old strategy 100 pips (cantlose)

Hello to all.

I was watching in old file strategy and I have found again this.

Not to never make made a EA I try someone interested to being able to realize it.

Perhaps hour with the possibility of micro lots it is possible to make to work.

HI Max

Reason: