Error Codes - page 2

Well,

Problem solved. The problem was me hehe.

Slippage parameter goes after Price

Thank you elihayun

Error 4107, please help

Hi,

i always get this error. The problem is that the OrderClose() function contains Bid as parameter for getting the price. But i always get this error 4107, which tells me that e.g. 0.7900500000 is an invalid price. Of course it's an invalid price, because there is no price as mentioned above. It would be more likely something like 0.790000000 or 0.79010000, only for digits behind the point, not five.

How does the strategytester come to this invalid price, when i have inserted Bid as the price parameter for OrderClose?

Do you know any solutions.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

-mike

hmpf, this is not my error.

Nevertheless thanks for your efforts!

Sometimes I have wierd problems like this. I usually just find another way of doing the same thing, like putting in something like "Ask-spread*Point" with having spread defined somewhere earlier in the EA as being the value of whatever the spread is for the pair you are testing.

Sometimes I get a problems that I know are coded right and you just have to find another way, knowing that there are some issues still with MT4. If you want, you can send a copy of your code to Metaquotes and tell them about the error, and hopefully the next update will correct it.

What is a 310 Error Code??

Got this when testing out my EA. Trade started to buy, but this error occurred. Please help me to find out what this means?

Dave

You mean 130, not 310.

130 mean invalid stops.

You are right on the number and it makes sense - I need to modify my code to make it the right StopLoss.

Thanks a bunch!

Dave

Error codes 129 & 138

Received these codes on order entry using my EA this morning - What do they mean? Also what does error code 130 mean also?

Dave

All error codes!

Can anyone provide a list of all the error codes and what they mean when trying to trade using an EA????

Dave

<<<

Reason: