ASCTrend system - page 50

Hey!

AlanD:
CubeSteak,

I've been trying out Pedrz888 EA ASCTrend_Mini_V7 and apparently it is the one with the SL bug. Additionally I noticed that it puts a T/P target of 1000 pips out but under the configuration popup window, there is no place to bring that value down to a more reasonable number. Would you have the debugged version and now how to change the T/P?

Thanks,

Alan

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the lack of response, I'd been on the road for quote some time, and am just getting caught up on stuff...

Just to be certain, why don't you upload the one you are using, and I'll see if I can fix it for you. I'm not using this EA anymore - don't read anything into that, other than I'm still exploring my forex plans, etc - but I'd be glad to see if I can fix the one you are using...

All the best,

cubesteak

ASCTrend system

Hi NewDigital;

How do we resolve the problem of MT4 could not process or show the charts during busy activity time? Did I make any mistake since that was ofently happend to me?The screen and other programs were frozen until I shut down MT4.

thanks,

skin

Linuxser:
This EA is similar with e-Trailing and has another functions, like SL.

thank you, this is great..

skinnypig:
Hi NewDigital;

How do we resolve the problem of MT4 could not process or show the charts during busy activity time? Did I make any mistake since that was ofently happend to me?The screen and other programs were frozen until I shut down MT4.

thanks,

skin

It is because of NonLagMA indicator? I had the same problem.

Use new version of this indicator.

Files:

newdigital:
No4 is interesting indicator. It based on RSIFilter_v1 and ATR ratio indicators.

No5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator but without any trading/non-trading zones. May be this No5 is the same with histogram.

I use No3 in template.

Newdigital, I just have AbsoluteStrength_v1(1).1.mq4 and as a result the colours don't change when I use either No.1 or No.5.mq4. Would you mind sending / posting the one you refer to for me? Thanks very much.

ValeoFX:
Newdigital, I just have AbsoluteStrength_v1(1).1.mq4 and as a result the colours don't change when I use either No.1 or No.5.mq4. Would you mind sending / posting the one you refer to for me? Thanks very much.

No.1 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 (exact name of the indicator). Name of the indicator was coded inside the No.1:

double f1u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i);//up

double f2u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i+1);//up

double f3u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i+2);//up

No.5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 as well.

No.2 is using RSIFilter_v1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1.

No.3: RSIFilter_v1.

No.4: RSIFilter_v1 and ATR ratio.

No.6: RSIFilter_v1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1.

It should be exact name of the indicator because the name of the indicator is coded inside No.1 and so on.

Files:

newdigital:
No.1 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 (exact name of the indicator). Name of the indicator was coded inside the No.1:
double f1u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i);//up

double f2u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i+1);//up

double f3u = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"AbsoluteStrength_v1",Mode,Length,Smooth,Signal,Price,ModeMA,0,i+2);//up

No.5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 as well.

No.2 is using RSIFilter_v1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1.

No.3: RSIFilter_v1.

No.4: RSIFilter_v1 and ATR ratio.

No.6: RSIFilter_v1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1.

It should be exact name of the indicator because the name of the indicator is coded inside No.1 and so on.

Thank you ever so much, NewDigital. Much appreciated. Yes, I was aware of that fact and really appreciate your posting the correct one for me.

Best regards.

ASCTrend system

newdigital:
It is because of NonLagMA indicator? I had the same problem. Use new version of this indicator.

Thank you very kindly NewDigital.

Sincerely,

Many members are asking me to sort everything (templates, indicators, statements etc) which i posted in this thread. As I want to go live (on demo first and then probable on real with some of the veriation of this system) so I have to do it and for myself as well.

I will try to sort everything next week and than we will see: which system is most reliable, easy to use and so on.

Hi NewDigital,

I found that RSI Filter(9) (original red or green above and below 0) sometimes it does not paint. Especially during the market is changing direction. It happen quite often sometime a few lines on 30 min chart on MT4. Is this normal or am I making mistake somewhere?

Thanks,

Reason: