ASCTrend system - page 25

hi newdigital

forgive me if i am wrong but i would not focus on 15 min for scalping,better to use 1 or 5 minutes.if you are looking to higher TF then try at least 30 min or 1 hour for biger moves like catf system (by the way it works grait when all 3 pairs get signal)

newdigital:
Updated statement on M15 timeframe.

Please note the the system on M15 (I did not post it yet) is totally different from M1 timeframe.

So, for today (in pips):

USDCHF:

7, 15, 12, 10, -7, 13,

Total: +50 pips.

GBPUSD:

-13, 18, 2, 4.

Total: +11 pips.

USDJPY:

-15, 9, 7, 19.

Total: +20 pips.

EURUSD:

7, 4, 4, 6, 9, 11.

Total: +41 pips.

So totally for today + 122 pips.

Hi!

Gorgeous, Newdigital.

Nina

deepdrunk:
forgive me if i am wrong but i would not focus on 15 min for scalping,better to use 1 or 5 minutes.if you are looking to higher TF then try at least 30 min or 1 hour for biger moves like catf system (by the way it works grait when all 3 pairs get signal)

I am trying M15.

I am still testing some indicators and this system for M15 is not ready yet.

Anyway M15 it much more understandable (compare with M1).

When you see +2 or +4 pips in my statements so it was exit because of the price reversal or (in most cases) it was re-enter on Fisher_exit indicator. I did not post all the system yet but I am doing re-enter on Fisher_exit.

Some people did not understand when i said "re-enter" (on M1 timeframe). So I am trying to create more understandable rules for m15 timeframe. But still under development.

ASCTrend system is always having this "re-enter". It is the nature of this system. We may use it or now - it's up to us.

Because I don't want to change the nature of ASCTrend system: this system works better on D1 or W1 timeframe and it is difficult to trade without any re-enter on those timeframes.

But I will try it one by one. I finished with M1, will finished with M15, then - H4 and W1.

My systems which i am constructing now is modifications of ASCTrend.

Because any new systems are based on some old tradition irrespective of our desire.

We may see it from the image.

It is the M15 system which i am testing now.

I will test it one more week and then will post. Because i want to create as simple rules as possible.

And probably I will need a help. because I think this system will not be fully ready and will need some improvement (may be).

Files:
m15_1.gif  33 kb

hi nd,

one question, are you taking small pips in the direction of the trend in 15mins?

bmac:
hi nd, one question, are you taking small pips in the direction of the trend in 15mins?

Re-entre.

I did not set this small pips especially. It is re-enter.

For example i opened buy. And then I got exit according to Fisher_exit. So I am doing buy once again. If i got exit but i am sure that the trend will be continuing so i am doing re-enter instead of exit.

The good target in this M15 system (which I am testing now) is border of the channel and the main (final) target is the value of i-DayOfWeek indicator.

So, from the initial signal up to possible value of i-DayOfWeek indicator is from 50 to 150 pips (per one chart). And it is m15 timeframe. So we may just (1) set the profit and relax, or (2) re-enter on the way to our main target, or (3) stop sometimes on resistance lines.

It's up to us. I prefer (2) and (3).

Because we have initial signal to enter, we have final profit level for today (possible profit level), we have many re-entry points on the way to our final profit level, we have many support/resistance lines on the way as well. And we will see all those lines on the chart.

So we may take any decision according to our deposit size, risk and trading technique, trading character etc.

I do not know about other traders but when I enter and I know that my exit will be after 4 or 6 hours later and I need just to see the price and wait those 4 and 6 hours ... Sorry but i think it is much more easy psychologically to understand the price concerning re-enter, support/resistance and so on just to be busy those 4 or 6 hours to know what price is doing every 15 minutes. It is much more easy to trade.

I want to create this system. I am still testing it. Hope i will be able to do it.

Added some more examples to help with clarity, I'll also get example of failed signal to get the other side of the equation

Files:

Hello:

While development of brand new M15 system is occurring.

ND_ASCTREND_M15_Ver1

I have spoken to ND about continuing development of the M15 version of his previously documented M1 system so here goes.

With help of others who are experienced with ASCTREND I am happy to help develop further in the short term if no interest in this then I will continue to develop off line anyway.

I have been trading this for about 7 days , I'm still coming up to speed but it seems reliable. (I took 10 pips each on cable and Eur early session today , and have taken 21 pips on cable on that 13:30 bar, drawdown was max of 8 pips.)

So basically the idea is to use the NewDigital M1 set up - but with some minor changes:

- No SAR requirement

- No ATR channel requirements in screen one

- added T3_RSI (8, 8, .8) and set level to 50 (could use CCI, %R or whatever not so important - your choice )

- added I- paramonworktime to highlight CET trade time frame

Use ND's D1 W1 pre trade suggestion, or simply review the pre CET trade time price action - if choppy or can not see say 40 pips movement then go shopping for the day...

Suggested entry:

Wait till CET time frame kicks in

Wait for ASCTrend signal in Window 1

Check for price below / above Roundpricene_pips in Window 1

Check if Labtrend3 signals lined up in Windows 1 ie red for short blue for long

Wait for those ATRstops to line up in Window 2 ie red for short blue for long

Optional wait for NRTR dots to line up ( your judgement required - could be late but sometimes bigger move pending) Can use this for re-entry

I like to see theT3_ RSI above 50 line for long, below for short.

Look for correlation in movement with another major pair

Suggested target and exit:

Price target 10pips - 15 pips on multiple contracts

Ema 100 or nearest major pivot line ( Fibs or normal your choice )

Exit at a recross of major support or ema 100 or SL hit

Suggested initial SL:

15 ( hopefully this will be a reasonable balance )

Extra stuff - Normal trading and TA rules apply

Dont trade if you are emotionally not up to it ie bad day, bad vibes, make sure you are "closed out" and "flat" on any possible distractions from friends work etc.

Demo first

Dont take trade if you see ema 50 or 100 or Pivot immediately in front of you. Wait until you see another opportunity or you get a clear break away.

Remember good trades have a clean TLB on price action

If price oscillating above below ema 50, ema 100 or pivot forget it and get yourself a good beer, vodka or whatever.

Add fibs etc as you like but best to keep these on another screen for clarity

Add fisher_exit ( I have not used this yet )

Dont get greedy....

Any way - if any one is interested to help develop then put hand up !

Files:

Hi njp6400, thanks for the template and indicators. How does T3 RSI work?

Thanks!

moneyline

maybe this setup

trend bands are verry good i like them better than boolinger bands.Midle band line is an EMA 34 and we can use it as sup-res and outher bands as first target.

For trend strenght indicator it also look like good confirmation and can be used for exit also.

MTF macd is litle slower but we should play around it as it is macd from 15,30,1,4 hours so if we change the code to get macd from less than 15 minutes we could get earlier confirmation of astrend sygnal.

Files:
Reason: