ASCTrend system - page 62

Marphe:
Sure here it is...

I think the key to make this ea profitable (very profitable) is to forgot about sl an tp... it only should open positions when asc shows up or down.

and the asc needs to be profen with rsi or somekind of other indicator to confirm if its possible that the market move the way asctrend shows.

the biggest problem with this ea is shiftbars 1... often a bar goes a lot of pips down, before asc indikator show it. so it would be better to open position +/- 10 pips of first reaction from asctrend indicator.

sure forgot about it: above trades was made in 4 hour timescale.. i will test this week daily too...

how has trading only at asc up or down work for you...i tried to backtest it but it wont....and can u show some of your results

ASC Trend

ASCTrend

Does this indicator paint the past?

Looking at 4 hour charts it seems too good to be true...

forexrx:
ASCTrend

Does this indicator paint the past?

Looking at 4 hour charts it seems too good to be true...

No, it does not paint the past.

But it is not too good. Braintrading1sig is more good (signal is coming more earlier). But asctrend indicator is having alarm on close bar and we may define the risk value so it is ok.

You may read some article of Igorad about this indicator that it is some kind of MA crossing.

Is this ASCTrend system similar to that AbleSys Trading System Software??

maria77:
Is this ASCTrend system similar to that AbleSys Trading System Software??

This thread was started as a book:

- it was some history of the development in the beginning of the thread. Just to know about what the people did before us. Basicly they wanted to create the same system as AbleSys but for MT3 and Metastock. It was long time ago (10 or 15 years ago). Most of the indicators were converted for MT4 later on by Igorad and Beluck, some indicators were fixed and new indicators were created for MT4 (by Beluck and Igorad). So this story was continuing and finished on our forum (i mean development of new indicators).

- Finally Igorad (one of the author of this attempt) did review about this failed attempt to be the same as AbleSys. His review is really very good (posted on this thread as well). So we decided that old systems with our new indicators may be good for D1 and W1 timeframes.

- But it was many talking on some Russian forums that "no one asctrend indicator can be used sucessfully on timeframe lower than D1". Then we tried to create new systems with asctrend indicator on timeframe lower than D1, and finally we created many asctrend systems. But it is nothing with AbleSys (about AbleSys you may read Igorad's review on this thread). It is totally new systems for many timeframes.

This thread is having the same structure as a book: more old systems were described in the beginning of the thread and more new systems in the end of the thread.

Hey thanks!

How's the performance compared with other systems? Ok and if you were saying about daily and weekly TF, then what about the SL if we were to go into a swing trade?

maria77:
Hey thanks! How's the performance compared with other systems? Ok and if you were saying about daily and weekly TF, then what about the SL if we were to go into a swing trade?

D1/W1 timeframes were from the beginning of this thread. It was long time ago so I don't remember. But, I think, stop loss value (and trailing stop) is drawing on the chart by one or two indicators because, as I remember, asctrend for D1/W1 is closing the orders on stop loss/trailing stop giving the possiblity to the price to be run (to catch as many pips as possible by one order). It was D1 or W1 timeframe. Just the same with AbleSys Trading System Software.

Trading systems working on more lower timeframes than D1 are very diferent from D1/W1 systems.

New Here need Advice ?

Hello :

i was searching for ASCTrend Indecator and i found it here in this forum ,

when i tried to check the thread , i was Lost , too many versions of this indecator , i am Lost , and i need your Advice ,

i want to use the new System , could anyone post a link to the files i need to download ?

and a link for how to use ?

thank you very much .

tarek:
Hello :

i was searching for ASCTrend Indecator and i found it here in this forum ,

when i tried to check the thread , i was Lost , too many versions of this indecator , i am Lost , and i need your Advice ,

i want to use the new System , could anyone post a link to the files i need to download ?

and a link for how to use ?

thank you very much .

If you read from the beginning of the thread so you will find many systems. They separated by timeframes you are using for trading. And timeframes depends on your deposit size and your trading style. More recent systems are in the end of this thread. But you always have a choise which system to use.

Thank you!

Newdigital, thank you for all you are sharing with us! You are a good man!

It is amazing, how much good stuff it is latelly available on the Internet - especially here at ForexTSD. I bet, you wouldn't mind to have all this help and resources available, when you were starting.

That's why I can't understand, how some newbies don't take time and read the whole threads, (since this kind of info is invaluable and saves someone months of work) before start asking the questions. It is also dissrespectfull toward you. If you are willing to write and post your work and knowledge, someone should be willing at least to read everything first.

Anyway, I have read the whole thread, now I'm going to try every version posted here, since that way I will understand system better and I need to find out which system would fit me better anyway. I want to make money, not lose it, so I better take it serious lol

I can't wait to see/try new 5M version which is still in development stage.

Now after I have finished reading this thread, I'm going to the next one. But here is the problem, where to start there are so many promising projects.

So question for you, if you don't mind, is there somewhere any post/forum where are short overviews of all projects here. Like: (i'm making up this) CatFX50 - easy scalping system, 5M; Braiwasher: not easy, swing trading, 15M...

...so one can easier decide, which system will attach first lol

If not, you have tried them all, what would you suggest to a newbie, which (manual) system to start first with? (I will do paper trading of course) That it is easy enough and also profitable if there is such a thing?

I mean, don't understand me wrong, I will read every single msg here and try every single manual system. But it will probably take me a year to read them all lol so I need to make decision where to start first. CatFX50 will probably leave for later since there are almost 7,000 msg to read.

I was thinking to start with one of Brain systems. Hmm, which one?

Anyway, sorry to be so long. Thank you again, for all your work and sharing. I'm sure you are being (or will be) rewarded in your life somehow. Soner or later if there is any justice still around!.

Mario

Reason: