[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 808

fevrall 17.08.2010 09:19

Roger, but I haven't changed the accounts.

The translation sounds like this - Experts are off because the account has changed.

Maybe you changed passwords on the same account or updated the account?

Roger:

fevrall 17.08.2010 09:19

Roger, but I didn't change the accounts.

The translation sounds like this - The experts are disabled because the account has changed.

Maybe you changed passwords on the same account or updated the account?

I know the translation, but that's the point, I didn't change it. Restarting the EA fixed everything.

Maybe it's a glitch. I logged into the account from another computer, but didn't change anything there.

Can you please tell me if it's possible to make a function return an array ? If possible, please show me an example how to do it ...

I need the function to perform calculations and write the results to an array and then this function will return it and I can read the data from it using the indexes.

void DoSomething(double& array[])
{
   int size = 10;
   ArrayResize(array, size);
   for (int i = 0; i < size; i++)
   {
      array[i] = MathPow(2, i);
   }
}

int main()
{
   double array[];
   DoSomething(array);

for (int i = 0; i < ArraySize(array); i++)
   {
      Print(array[i]);
   }
}

TheXpert:

Thanks, got it.

Only I didn't understand what "&" symbol means in this line void DoSomething(double& array[])

webgreck:

Only I don't understand what the "&" symbol means in this line void DoSomething(double& array[])

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/variables/formal

How do I push off the Advisors button programmatically?

vlandex:
How do I push off the Advisors button programmatically?
A search gives us a comprehensive link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126745

Can I use the "three Elderscreens " method in my EA??? If so, how?)

Is there any way to determine if the EA is currently running in test mode and the "open price" model is selected?

I only know how to find out that the testing mode is running using the function : IsTesting()

I do not know how to identify whether the "open prices" model is selected or not.

Reason: