Creating a trading robot - page 20

aleger:

The only right choice for most sober traders is TRENDING strategies and techniques!!!

Yep. You should write that to Dmitry Ananyev, who makes millions on overnight channel scalpers.

Georgiy Merts:

Buddy, what kind of files did you roll out? Test in MT4 on five minutes ??? With an average profit of 0.0006 and a loss of 0.0017 per trade ???

Laughter in the room. You should also suggest a test on ticks.

MT4 gives adequate tests on timeframes no smaller than H1. Better on D1. At the average profit and loss not less than 0.005 on a trade (moreover, it is better that the profit should not be less than the loss). In other conditions, the test on MT4 does not reflect the nature of the trade.

Translate this sinker to MT5, and run it at least in OHLC 1M mode, or better yet "all ticks based on real" - and see the difference.

If that's the "beginning", it's clearly the "beginning of the end".

Because, again - from your definition, it appears that ANYTHING, even the most plum monkey, is also "trend-tracking". And the expert you propose is also a trend tracker, but it's of no use.

Dear Jorik, where did YOU get your information from! Show me what you actually got in the accepted archive.

More than $1750 of net profit on GBPUSD in ONE working day with 31 trades is not enough for you??? Don't be ridiculous you know what. Looks like you've had enough of your League finally and irrevocably...

aleger:

Dear Jorik, where did YOU get your information from! Show me what you actually got in the accepted archive.

Over $1750 net profit on GBPUSD in ONE working day at 31 trades isn't enough for you??? Don't be ridiculous you know what. Looks like you've had enough of your league finally and irrevocably...

That's exactly what I see in this archive - "Over $1,750 in net profit on the pound at 31 trades" (17.5% per day). In the MT4 tester.

This is 125% per week. Now I want to see it not in the tester, and even in MT4, but at least on demo. (Better on the real, but the demo is enough).

There are a wagon and a small cart of such tester grails, working on ticks in MT4. The simple translation of them on MT5 - leaves only 10 percent profitable. And demo-exposure shows that only a few of them show profit.

Start! No need real - give us a demo account with the investment password! And then - and then we'll get back to talking about "trend following" systems and the TS League (which works not in the tester, but on a demo account).

Georgiy Merts:

That's exactly what I see in this archive - "Over $1,750 net profit on the pound on 31 trades". 17.5% for the day. Or 125% per week. Now I want to see it not in tester, but at least on demo. (Preferably, on real, but demo is enough). And not in the tester, moreover in MT4.

There are a wagon and a small cart of such tester Grails working on ticks in MT4. Their simple conversion to MT5 - this leaves only 10% of profitable ones. And demo-exposure shows that only a few of them show profit.

Let's do it! You do not need a real account - give us a demo one! And then let's see what 125% you may earn per week. And then - and we'll get back to the conversation about the "trend following" systems.

All in good time. If this EA will work as it should (for me!) - maybe I will show it. I will show it to you and to anybody else.

aleger:

All in good time. If this advisor works as it should (for me!), maybe I will show it to you. And you, and anyone else I wish.

Well... It's a good start.

I'm waiting for a demo account showing 17% per day and 125% per week. I'm sure it will be the bomb.

Georgiy Merts:

Well... It's a good start.

I'm waiting for a demo account showing 17% daily and 125% weekly volatility. I'm sure it will be the bomb.

One should not wait, but do. And not randomly, but as you have to! And not percentage per day or per week of incomprehensible things, but daily or weekly volatility and working deposit.

aleger:

One should not wait, but do. And not just any way, but the way you have to do it! And not in percent per day or week depending on whatever it is, but on the daily or weekly volatility and working deposit.

And I do it. I can show you a demo account with the investment password for any of my League instruments. And you have only shown me the tester report, and moreover MT4, not MT5.

Percentage per day - from your deposit, obviously ! If you've got your tester $1750 not from one quid, but from a very big deposit of $10K ! If you don't play in the tester, but switch to the real account - your enthusiasm diminishes significantly. So I suggest, to maintain it somehow - start your Expert Advisor at least on a demo account. And let's see how he will earn $1.75K every $10K.

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, yes. And I do. I can show you a demo account with the investment password for any of the League's TS. And you have only shown me the tester report, and it's MT4, not MT5.

Percent per day - from your deposit, obviously ! But you've got your tester's $1750 not from one quid, but from a very considerable deposit of $10K ! If you're not playing in the tester, but switch to the real account - your enthusiasm diminishes significantly. So I suggest, that it somehow saved - to start your Expert Advisor at least on a demo account. And let's see how he will earn $1.75K every $10K.

For the work of the EA with a single lot on the demo-account is enough and $2000, and the daily yield obtained is far from being marginal and can be 2-3 times higher than the current one.

aleger:

For a single lot EA on demo $2000 is enough, and the daily yield obtained is far from being marginal and can be 2-3 times higher than the current one.

I agree.

I am waiting for a demo account.

Georgiy Merts:

Agreed.

Waiting for the demo account.

At first there will probably be (for comparison and if I don't forget) a report and screen on the same pair and date - gbpusd of 16.1.2019.

Reason: