Moving Average - page 128

Dearest MLADEN

of course your words are bench mark towards exact right path,also krelian99 is a symbol of pride for me.

my best regards for the best person

mntiwana

krelian99:
Sí, tu es razón.

todos ustedes ......... son lo suficientemente exacta y correcta

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

of course your words are bench mark towards exact right path,also krelian99 is a symbol of pride for me.

my best regards for the best person

mntiwana

I got slightly different "symbol of pride"...and I keep it in a different place...

This is one more adaptive indicator - in this case I named it ema adaptive ema : ema_adaptive_ema.ex4

Even with smoothing, it is "faster" then the regular ema. To turn the smoothing off, set the smoothing period to <= 1

Dear mladen, thank you for all the incredible support you give all of us. It is greatly appreciated. I can't imagine how you manage it all. Would be so kind to create a bar indicator which uses four different zerolagMACD_v2MTF crosses of 0 ? For example it would turn green if m1, m5, m15, and m60 were all above 0. Red if all of them are below 0. And yellow if 3 of 4 only are crossed. Thanks to all of you guys who are supporting this forum. Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a link to the zerolagMACD, but I imagine you have it. It would be assume if the four tf's are selectable as well as the MACD settings. I think everyone will find this to be a very useful. It's important to use this zerolagMACD or formulas, as I find them to be more leading than most MACD. If this is too much trouble, I understand. Thank you for just considering it.

Hi Kevh52

how you think (And yellow if 3 of 4 only are crossed.)

if first three of four (m1,m5,m15) ??????????

Hi mntiwana, for example if m1 m5, m15 charts have crossed MACD but the 60 minute chart hasn't yet, it turns yellow to signify, caution setup may be getting close. Or if the one minute chart has moved back, but m5, m15, m60 are good, it maybe too late for entry. Does that make sense?

Would my request make more sense or be easier if a histogram bar indy using only one MACD timeframe having simply red or green? Then stacking multiple histograms to show quick display of them.

kevh52

did you means of this kind and type but with (zerolagMACD_v2MTF)

picture is here under with 4tf macd nmc

hi,

which version can i use for this?

zero lag heikin-ashi TEMA where i can choose median or typical price

Reason: