Moving Average - page 118

rplust:
Hi,

maybe I'm in the right place here. Can somebody please add MAMethod and Price to the Parameter settings and also make it MTF?

ma_level_v1.mq4

Here is a version with method and price types added : ma_level_v1.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version with method and price types added : ma_level_v1.01.mq4

Thank you mLaden. I hope you don't mind, but could you please also make it MTF?

hi maladen

need your help to modify the attached indicator to draw obj_trend on the main price window at the macd two emas when they have the same value on 15m and 4h timeframes. Please add an extern variable to control the number of lines for each timeframe.

Best Regards

lancer11:
hi maladen

need your help to modify the attached indicator to draw obj_trend on the main price window at the macd two emas when they have the same value on 15m and 4h timeframes. Please add an extern variable to control the number of lines for each timeframe.

Best Regards

obj_trend is a trendline

What should that trendline show (since trendline does not have to be horizontal)

PS: cases when macd values from two time frames are going to be exactly the same are exception, not a rule. On average you are probably going to have 1 or 2 case on a 10.000 bars when that happens. That is due to the double precision calculation : even if it looks like it is the same to you, it is just because the line is drawn using pixels (it is rounded to some screen resolution), not because the values are actually the same

mladen:
obj_trend is a trendline

What should that trendline show (since trendline does not have to be horizontal)

PS: cases when macd values from two time frames are going to be exactly the same are exception, not a rule. On average you are probably going to have 1 or 2 case on a 10.000 bars when that happens. That is due to the double precision calculation : even if it looks like it is the same to you, it is just because the line is drawn using pixels (it is rounded to some screen resolution), not because the values are actually the same

hi malden

sorry for not explaining my request clearly enough. i want the indicator to show a number of horizontal lines when the macd 2emas equals each other(not after they crossover) on 15m timefame and another horizontal lines of the same on 4h timeframe. that number of horizontal lines is to be determined by an external variable. i am sorry again for my bad english as i am not native english

Squeezed ema indicator (some were wondering what kind of the indicator it is - here it is) : squeezed_ema.ex4

PS: period used on the example is 50

Files:

The "separate" version too (so that it can be compared to similar ones - in my opinion the on chart version is more useful, but now anybody can decide the preferred one) : squeezed_ema_separate.ex4

mladen:
Squeezed ema indicator (some were wondering what kind of the indicator it is - here it is) : squeezed_ema.ex4

PS: period used on the example is 50

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add average option (sma,ema,lwma,smma) in this indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add average option (sma,ema,lwma,smma) in this indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

The way it is calculated sma and lwma are not applicable