Moving Average - page 111

Hi all,

I have a question about this indikator ma-price-alert__push.mq4 . Has anyone a combination ot this and the rsi? The only signal are sent when the rsi is below or above the center line?

Files:

feviel1982:
Hi all, I have a question about this indikator ma-price-alert__push.mq4 . Has anyone a combination ot this and the rsi? The only signal are sent when the rsi is below or above the center line?

feviel1982

That indicator is not a trend indicator. It alerts when the price is within pip_distance points from the average. It can not be "trendified"

mladen:
feviel1982 That indicator is not a trend indicator. It alerts when the price is within pip_distance points from the average. It can not be "trendified"

I understand. can be programmed with the metatrader 4 or something like that is not possible?

Corrected average by Alexander Gettinger

ca.mq4

Files:
ca.mq4  2 kb
ca_mql.png  75 kb

4 ma strength indicator 4_ma_strength1.mq4

Files:

Moving average fan fxg_imafan.mq4

Files:

i used this indicator in my systerm. it is good signal for trend of currency. i think it is a part of all strategy. we can get better signal

Can this nice VA-MA indicator please be made two colored ?

I prefer 'SpringGreen' for the up slope and 'DeepPink' for the down slope ...

Files:
va_ma_mtf.mq4  4 kb

Wulong10:
Can this nice VA-MA indicator please be made two colored ? I prefer 'SpringGreen' for the up slope and 'DeepPink' for the down slope ...

Wulong10

Here is a non-repainting colored vama : va_ma_mtf_colored.mq4

Files:

Thanks, Mladen, you're the best !

How many times have you heard that ? Thank you ...

Yes, it's normal that people say thank you.

Although, yesterday I uploaded a nice template with a few very good non repainting indicators (no elite) and an explanation how to use them. It was in a certain forum, topic Binary Options. It's nice to help people who want to trade the dangerous BO, at least they have some good indicators now. More than 50 downloads till now. Do you think a single one has replied or said thank you ? No, none.

I don't care if they thank or not, but it says something about the world we are living in ...

This site has better features ...

About the indicator, I see that you used your favourite colors, but that's no problem, that simple thing I can code my self to have my favourite ones..

Reason: