Moving Average - page 112

And another thing : I never really tested the nice Kaufman AMA indicator, I did it tonight while watching foot.

You can even make a dynamic support resistance indicator out of it.

Hmmm, nice one ...

Thank you ...

Wulong10:
Thanks, Mladen, you're the best !

How many times have you heard that ? Thank you ...

Yes, it's normal that people say thank you.

Although, yesterday I uploaded a nice template with a few very good non repainting indicators (no elite) and an explanation how to use them. It was in a certain forum, topic Binary Options. It's nice to help people who want to trade the dangerous BO, at least they have some good indicators now. More than 50 downloads till now. Do you think a single one has replied or said thank you ? No, none.

I don't care if they thank or not, but it says something about the world we are living in ...

This site has better features ...

About the indicator, I see that you used your favourite colors, but that's no problem, that simple thing I can code my self to have my favourite ones..

People expect to be given all they want on the internet

That is already "normal". What they are missing to see is that nobody can give them knowledge how to use something if they are looking at the "I own this" or the "I have this" direction

I was looking for an oscillator to show the difference between a high ( or low ) from a moving average and found one

--- MAdistance --- on page 37 but the link is faulty

I reported it a few days ago

does anyone have one they can share or point me to another page please

thanks

calisto77:
I was looking for an oscillator to show the difference between a high ( or low ) from a moving average and found one

thanks

Calisto77, have you tried this link: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA distance from price.mq4

Multi ma indicator amp169_multi_ma.mq4

Files:

calisto77:

thanks

I have found two Ma distance in my 'arsenal'

One in a subwindow, the other plots some info on the screen.

Regards from Wulong

mladen:
People expect to be given all they want on the internet

That is already "normal". What they are missing to see is that nobody can give them knowledge how to use something if they are looking at the "I own this" or the "I have this" direction

In the normal world of the abnormals, the normals are abnormal, which is completely normal ...

Wulong10:
In the normal world of the abnormals, the normals are abnormal, which is completely normal ...

That is the "new normal"

Or the new moral ...

thanks MrTools -- that version shows the difference in pips as arrows

it's a start

Reason: