Moving Average - page 73

Looking for SMA and EMA cross indicator. I have EMA cross indicator, but I would like to have one with SMA and EMA. Can anyone help?

I do not remember where I got this template from ...

It is standard indicator. One indicator only: Moving Average.

123 indicators attached to this chart!

Files:

Average distance

Could someone explain to me how the average distance is calculated ?

is it using all the bars in history ?

xenu:
AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

Profit Indicator

Profit indicator whin you want to know how much you won or loss in any day.

Files:
profitind.mq4  7 kb

Mimic the snake indicator

Hi everyone. This indeed is a great place to hang out. I have read a few of the posts on this thread and I applaud every one's willingness to lend a hand. Now, I am just starting out myself and just love to read. I also am fascinated by MAs and have come across some pretty good ideas here.

Well, can I make a little request? Is there a non-repainting indicator around that mimics the snake indicator? For sure the snake indicator repaints past bars unlike a standard MT4 MA which repaints only the current bar until it is closed. I have added a standard MT4 LWMA (blue line) alongside the Snake to my chart below, but the only problem is it projects forward. I have tried adding a negative offset (-3) but ofcourse this leaves the 3 most recent bars on the chart hanging on their own.

I just need something that mimics the snake indicator (something that doesn't repaint ofcourse.)

Many thanks in advance.

Files:
snake.gif  21 kb
snake_lwma.gif  22 kb

Help Kindly

Hello. I am trading forex for quite a while now but I have one request to make.I at the moment have a indicator , A moving average type line indicator but it does not change colour when the trend changes. I am attaching the file . Please , kindly someone convert this one to a colour changing one. I will be grateful.

Files:

Moving Average Value drawn as a line

Hello,

i have a Question: Is there an indicator, who draw the Value of a MA ( special ema xxx based on Hi/ ema xxx based on Lo ) as a line in the chart? so i can see quickly, if the fast ema above or under the other one ...

Sorry for my bad english an Thanks in forward ...

newdigital:
I do not remember where I got this template from ...

It is standard indicator. One indicator only: Moving Average.

123 indicators attached to this chart!

i have them...

Files:
ma-1200.tpl  19 kb
ma-1200-cor.tpl  19 kb

6 digits

Could someone mod this to work with six digit brokers

xenu:
AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

Fractional Pips

toddanderson:
Could someone mod this to work with six digit brokers

I am not sure... Is this what you requested?

Reason: