Moving Average - page 52

I am lost, please help me. I saw this picture in this thread:

I am looking for the standard Metatrader Moving Average indicator but I would like to select 2 colors. For example up=green and down=red. It must be possible to switch between exponential, smoothed etc. like the one in MT can.

But I can't find an indicator Please help me.

Thunderxp:
I am lost, please help me. I saw this picture in this thread:

I am looking for the standard Metatrader Moving Average indicator but I would like to select 2 colors. For example up=green and down=red. It must be possible to switch between exponential, smoothed etc. like the one in MT can.

But I can't find an indicator Please help me.

My laptop got formatted so cant post the indicator.Please search fxsniper MA or all averages from igorad.

heartnet:
My laptop got formatted so cant post the indicator.Please search fxsniper MA or all averages from igorad.

wow...how can you read the trend?

Thank you so much!

I found it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Fibos as MTF placed as horizontal lines

fxbs:
Nobody wanna mess with Bob? (let me guess: he's gonna ask put Fibos all over it...)

simple MA HrzLine 4 tests - if everything ok, we can put it on Igorad's new AllMAs v2

something like this?:

TimeFrame=0;

MAPeriod=21;

ma_shift=0;

ma_method=1;

applied_price=0;

DrawMALine=true;

DrawHrzLine=true;

HrzLineColor=DodgerBlue;

HrzLineStyle=2;

HrzLineWidth=1;

HrzLineOnBar=0; // bar#(from the right); 0-current(open) bar

HrzLineOnBackground=true;

note_Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

_MA_Method = "SMA0 EMA1 SMMA2 LWMA3";

TimeFrames = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN";

FXBS

Can you make an indicator showing multiple timeframe Fibos in one screen in the form of horizontal lines? Thanks.

F

Make a EA from MA Cross over?

I am new here, just found this thread this am. I trade with the MA cross over and AO & AC.. can anyone make a EA using 2 MA and AO/AC. I have a cross over alert so can the EA place a order with the alert and exit the trade on the next alert, and place another trade going the other way? Maybe I am asking too much from a EA

MAcross alert from Satop

What is the coding for a 12 day EMA?

I am so new to proraming and keep getting it wrong .

!

I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me the MQL4 coding for a 12 day EMA. If you give me the syntax for these calculations in MQL4, it would help as well;

1. 12 day EMA - 26 EMA

2. William's %R 14 day Simple MA

Also, I want to view my 12 day EMA - 26 EMA as a line and a histogram. What should I do to convert it from one form to the other?

Thank you ever so much.

histo

Eddy-2d:
I am so new to proraming and keep getting it wrong .

!

I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me the MQL4 coding for a 12 day EMA. If you give me the syntax for these calculations in MQL4, it would help as well;

1. 12 day EMA - 26 EMA

2. William's %R 14 day Simple MA

Also, I want to view my 12 day EMA - 26 EMA as a line and a histogram. What should I do to convert it from one form to the other?

Thank you ever so much.

don't understand what you say ? 1. 12 day EMA - 26 EMA ?

do you need a difference ? if so (MACD 12,26,x) will do

for your first question =

change the Buffer

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

into

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

kino

Reason: