Moving Average - page 45

toppzy
toppzy  

a test project

fxbs:
in mt4 you can apply standard ind. on custom but not custom on custom (so such ind. has to be specially coded)

Can anyone code an atindicator like the "all moving average" that will have all the moving average at the same time allow me to decide which moving average i want to place on the other. with this all i need is just one indicator that i can insert as many times on my chart using differnt moving average type and different bases

the purpose i need.

NB: i Have attached the Indicators

fxbs
fxbs  

adaptive MAs:

fxbs
fxbs  

adaptive MAs:

toppzy
toppzy  
toppzy:
Thanks for your mail... i downloaded the "Linear Regression indicator(LR)" and "all moving avearage indicator" already

but i want this combination

Can anyone code an atindicator like the "all moving average" that will have all the moving average at the same time allow me to decide which moving average i want to place on the other. with this all i need is just one indicator that i can insert as many times on my chart using differnt moving average type and different bases

the purpose i need.

NB: i Have attached the Indicators

i have been able to find a way round my initial post...... but i need an indicator for hull moving average with a base of linear regression

thanks

etrader58
etrader58  

Is there an indicator to over the MA of a currency pair on the chart of another currency pair ?

For example, showing the MA of EUR/USD on GBP/USD chart

joe
joe  

Daily Moving Average on intraday charts

Anybody knows how to display the Daily or Weekly Moving Average on intraday charts ?

When I switch to the 1 hour chart, I want to be able to see the daily moving average instead of the 1 hour.

Thanks.

happyleo
happyleo  

The Moving Average indicator in MT have a "Level menu" that we can add levels to indicator as shown in the attached picture.

I couldn't find a custom MA indicators in this forum has this "level menu".

Can anyone tell me how to add this "level menu"?

Thanks.

Files:
FXSamurai
FXSamurai  
fxbs
fxbs  
Files:
joe
joe