Moving Average - page 45

a test project

fxbs:
in mt4 you can apply standard ind. on custom but not custom on custom (so such ind. has to be specially coded)

Can anyone code an atindicator like the "all moving average" that will have all the moving average at the same time allow me to decide which moving average i want to place on the other. with this all i need is just one indicator that i can insert as many times on my chart using differnt moving average type and different bases

the purpose i need.

NB: i Have attached the Indicators

toppzy:
Thanks for your mail... i downloaded the "Linear Regression indicator(LR)" and "all moving avearage indicator" already

but i want this combination

Can anyone code an atindicator like the "all moving average" that will have all the moving average at the same time allow me to decide which moving average i want to place on the other. with this all i need is just one indicator that i can insert as many times on my chart using differnt moving average type and different bases

the purpose i need.

NB: i Have attached the Indicators

i have been able to find a way round my initial post...... but i need an indicator for hull moving average with a base of linear regression

thanks

how to change base of custom incdicators

please i need help on how to place a custom indicator another custom indicator.

Daily Moving Average on intraday charts

Anybody knows how to display the Daily or Weekly Moving Average on intraday charts ?

When I switch to the 1 hour chart, I want to be able to see the daily moving average instead of the 1 hour.

Thanks.

The Moving Average indicator in MT have a "Level menu" that we can add levels to indicator as shown in the attached picture.

I couldn't find a custom MA indicators in this forum has this "level menu".

Can anyone tell me how to add this "level menu"?

Thanks.

Files:

Files:

serhito:
What a brilliant idea..., I am glad I thought about it. Thanks a lot.

ok, approximately yes, but practically - you gonna have different values for same MA

ema 10 d1; ema 60 h4; 240 h1; 480 m30

ahhhhell, why not... for experimental sake only... ma_xtf

Files:
ma_xtf.gif  13 kb
ma_xtf.mq4  3 kb

LOL This is quite a funny indi. Like for PCs that have MT4 installed, but no calculators...

I guess it can still come in handy when doing certain kinds of research. For fast comparisons and sorts.

Still luv that stuff

Reason: