Moving Average - page 31

make sence, plus you have labels on cursor (mouse) point

ok, 4 the rest of us - Newmont's labels (on/off) on AllAve v2

+ good when posting charts - shows which ma wich

p2099:
HI, Fxbs. Can you do to bolinger bands indicator also just like what have you done to Envelope?

thanks

regrad

p2099

do you mean StdDev (bands) levels and/or horizontal lines?

and what it intend to accomplish?

Files:

fxbs:
do you mean StdDev (bands) levels and/or horizontal lines? and what it intend to accomplish?

with horizontal line of 3 lines band ( LWMA, upper band, lower band), i use it for KG's system, sometime upper and lower band can be S/R

I use bands periode 10080 and 43200 dev 1 type weight in 1M, so lag in my meta, i hope whit horizontal line, no lag anymore

thanks

Files:
54654.jpg  60 kb

p2099:
with horizontal line of 3 lines band ( LWMA, upper band, lower band), i use it for KG's system, sometime upper and lower band can be S/R

I use bands periode 10080 and 43200 dev 1 type weight in 1M, so lag in my meta, i hope whit horizontal line, no lag anymore

thanks

i wish it would lug less - but no, it will show exactly same value as BB band - just instead of regular line it plots horisontal ...

you better with normal lines - this way you can see history

fxbs:
i wish it would lug less - but no, it will show exactly same value as BB band - just instead of regular line it plots horisontal ... you better with normal lines - this way you can see history

ooo, i see, thank you

Added the price label.

Files:

fxbs:
make sence, plus you have labels on cursor (mouse) point

ok, 4 the rest of us - Newmont's labels (on/off) on AllAve v2

+ good when posting charts - shows which ma wich

AllAverages_v2.1.Lb_mtf.mq4

(already have tab number,all type moving average,mtf)

idea for u..i think u can put function if u like

1.2 type horizontal line (a.long horizotal line b.short or adjusted horizontal line)

2.deviation

3.level

4.color change (example--when uptrend blue,when downtrend red)

5.alert when price cross

6.alert when second moving average cross

i think it difficult..but i see the perfect moving average will coming out with all function and all type of moving average

Most Reliable Moving Averages ???

Hi

I have seen all kinds of different MA's on charts, I was wondring if someone can post their most reliable MA's and few words on as to why they think so?

hi

5SMA &50 LWMA

Moving average/Level

Hi FXBS,

If your still around could you look at this again. The indicator does what its suppose to once you apply it to the chart, the only problem Ive encountered with it is it doest update as the price changes, the only way to update it is to view the properties and once you close the pop up it will then update to the current price. Once applied to the chart it stays at that level and doesnt move.

Reason: