Moving Average - page 17

Looking for Indicator of LWMA

I'm trying to find an indicator that displays the difference of two moving averages. Preferably in a single line format with the value displayed in pips. Similar to Standard Deviation. I need it work on LWMA as well as simple and exponential. Is this possible with a custom MACD? Any ideas or direction is helpful? TIA.

Jar

MultiMoving Average multitimeframe

Hi

I want to suggest this MA indicator (i dont know if already exist).

It visualize a specific period on all tf with all combinations.

Example ..if i want to see all MA50 on M5 view, i will see

MA50

MA150 (MA50 on M15)

MA300 (MA50 on M30)

MA600 (MA50 on H1)

MA2400 (MA50 on H4)

MA14400 (MA50 on D1)

MA100800 (MA50 on W1)

other example ..if i want to see all MA50 on H1 view, i will see

MA50

MA200 (MA50 on H4)

MA1200 (MA50 on D1)

MA8400 (MA50 on W1)

If not exist, is possible to make this indicator?

thanks

How to place moving avarage on cci

Can someone explaine to me how to place movin avarage on CCI window.I can drag , for example RSI or STOCH but not MA's.

Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure you select "Apply to first indicator's data" from the dropdown menu right after you drop the MA

Thanks a lot InTrance

Triangular moving average EA?

Hello everybody,

anybody knows some expert with two triangular moving average cross?.I tried to find it but I couldn't . Thnx in advance

Tony

MATrailingStop

Has anyone manged to make an MA into a Trailing Stop if so could you please post it or point me in the right direction.

cheers

Beno

Beno:
Has anyone manged to make an MA into a Trailing Stop if so could you please post it or point me in the right direction.

cheers

Beno

Right direction: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843

Thanks Newdigital just what I was looking for

Can anybody make me an indicator

Hi!

Can anybody compile an indicator similar to the 4PMA indicator which has a rectangular bar at the side and the fib levels plotted into it.

I would like a plain and simple indicator which would plot atleast 7 fibo levels of a Moving Average in the rectangle.

When i plot an MA with fib levels, there is a lot of clutter with lines running accross the screen. With the indicator that i want i will be able to eliminate that clutter and only get a display of fib. levels as cuts in the rectangle.

If there is an indicator already of it, can anybody post it.PLEASE.

Thank you

Victor

Reason: