CatFx50 - page 809

XKR1962:
Well done buddy, that was my whole point of responding to Ninas negativity.

Trading is damn hard to do BUT not impossible. The best free advice I can give is learn trend analysis and learn how to PROPERLY identify support and resistance. Then learn about trends within trends and fractal analysis.

Everything else, supply and demand, orderflow, elliot waves, 123's, fibs, pivots etc etc IMHO are all just other expressions for trend and SR analysis. I had to learn about all the others to realise all I needed was just trend and SR.

Keep it simple, buy at support and sell at resistance . Good Luck!

p.s. I forgot to mention, TRENDS WORK ON EVERY TIME FRAME. Try to think of every trend as just a retracement on a higher time frame. What looks like an uptrend on the H1 may just be a test of resistance on a downtrend on the daily time frame, that downtrend on the daily could just be a test of support in an uptrend on the monthly timeframe, think about it!

When you understand trends you can trade any timeframe with absolute confidence (providing you have the psychological discipline required, but that's another subject entirely) .

When I read your post Iwas impressed! In so few words you tell so much!

Because I'm a newbie in this forum I can't send PM. I have one question for you: do you post in other forums?! For sure we can learn so much from you if you want to teach us!!!

Flaviu:
When I read your post Iwas impressed! In so few words you tell so much! Because I'm a newbie in this forum I can't send PM. I have one question for you: do you post in other forums?! For sure we can learn so much from you if you want to teach us!!!

I think you should read this before trying to contact Darryl.

www.dgbwebdesign.com darryl bywater is a con man

Thanks smokeycat!

But even if he have a losing strategy with bad R:R , I think that we can win money if we do the reverse!

Xkr1962

Do you post in forexfactory?!

Thank you .

Hi Nina

can you help me in trading stradegy with camarilladt7v1 mq4

from where i got stradegy of camarilladt7 for best trading result pls tell me

Just wanted to show my recent trades using CatFx50 m30.

Of course a pro would have made much more, but I'm a newbie learning and earning step by step :-)

Thanks for this great tool!!

Files:

jesus 810 pages, surely this must work

please may it work. please

shay14:
jesus 810 pages, surely this must work
Reason: