how to delete Data history from MT4

How to delete the Data History from MT4. 

In order to make it efficient on VPS, I need delete data history which do not need to run EA.  

Right mouse click on Market Watch - Symbols - and hide the symbols you do not need for your EA.

Tools - Options - Charts - and select "Max bars in chart" and "max bars in history".
Yes, those values are affected on the EA trading on VPS (but it is not affected on MQL5 VPS).

I see ... Thank you

Oh... How about the data history downloaded from the history center? How to delete this ?

BlueDot:

I see ... Thank you

Oh... How about the data history downloaded from the history center? How to delete this ?

Why to delete?
Those history is not affected on anything ... but if you make the procedure I explained above so no any unnecessary history will be loaded.

For example, you are trading EURUSD and USDCHF. So, only the history for those pairs will be loaded.

Sergey Golubev:

Why to delete?
Those history is not affected on anything ... but if you make the procedure I explained above so no any unnecessary history will be loaded.

For example, you are trading EURUSD and USDCHF. So, only the history for those pairs will be load 

I see thanks

Hello everyone,

I created a new account on MQL5. How to delete the old one?

I deleted the signal I created on my old account and I want to create a new signal on my new account.

I want to use the same broker account that I used on my signal from old account that I deleted.

The problem is it always shows that "the account log in is already used".

Is there anyway to fix this.

I will appreciate everyone help.

Thank you.

Reason: