CatFx50 - page 209

Present "signal" GBP/USD 9:30 est candle (30-m chart)

The problem with Hist_StepMA_Stoch is that it "retracks" its "signal" leaving us high and dry. Now, I am sure some of you "guru-programmers" can fix that? Otherwise it means sitting out another 30-m period which does not make for profitable trading now, does it?

Nina, what would you qualify this "entry" ? Type 4?

Wishing you all a very pleasant weekend and here is to someone "fixing" the problem for us a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
The problem with Hist_StepMA_Stoch is that it "retracks" its "signal" leaving us high and dry. Now, I am sure some of you "guru-programmers" can fix that? Otherwise it means sitting out another 30-m period which does not make for profitable trading now, does it?

Wishing you all a very pleasant weekend and here is to someone "fixing" the problem for us a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

Hi ValeoFX,

Every strateges had the bad days.... and this one is not diferent.. but is the best and more simply i see... and is the most profitable... you simple have to follow you rules for moneymanagement for don't losse every money in 1 trade.

The important is consistence and more profit than loss.. and Nina system is like that

Fasts_cris

ValeoFX:

every indicator redraws itself within its candle; the definitive value of the indicator is only known when bar closes

this can't be solved, it would be a problem if it was one of those look-back indicators that redraw past candles which are totally useless

this system ain't perfect but it's very good and i believe it can make money consistently in the long run which is the ultimate test for any system

Hi everyone!

Can someone respond to posts 2073 and 2080 when you get the time?

Thank you.

questormon

ValeoFX:

Thanks in advance.

Hi ValeoFX,

can you explicate your statement with the "...retracks" - what do you mean with that?

thx mibl

questormon:
Hi everyone!

Can someone respond to posts 2073 and 2080 when you get the time?

Thank you.

questormon

Hi q...

it doesn't matter if you live in another timezone or have a data feed with other time stamps. The system is not dependent from that. The only thing is, you must "translate" the time stamps infos here in the thread to your local time (or broker time)

But you should trade in the time frame of the european session - in the selected pairs there are a lot of traders (in the morning the last from asian time zone, during the day the europeans and in the afternood the us boys) during this time - there Nina applies the system and got good (very good) results. But that is no new result of the system, it's the best for the most trading issues in forex on these pairs.

b.r. mibl

MookFX, Das, Thx for you help.

Good trading to all.

mibl:
Hi ValeoFX,

can you explicate your statement with the "...retracks" - what do you mean with that?

thx mibl

I can "explicate" it this way>>>> it throws out the correct length histogram-bar (exceeding the 0.04 level) and then pulls back again by the end of the candle, it being GREEN but <0.04. Does that help?

ValeoFX:
I can "explicate" it this way>>>> it throws out the correct length histogram-bar (exceeding the 0.04 level) and then pulls back again by the end of the candle, it being GREEN but <0.04. Does that help?

if my answer is fitting on your problem - yes, thanks. I think this is no error of the indicator. While the price "is living" what means the price candle is not ready built yet, every indicator changes (even standards like stochastic etc.). As recently as the candle closes the indicator should not change any more (that is what happend sometimes with the "normal" stepma_stoch in the line version).

Did I get it right or had I misunderstood your explanation?

mibl

Reason: