Can someone recommend a good signal provider here?

I love the signals service here and I think it is very good if one cannot afford to sit and watch the screen.

Now, that is why I will be glad if anyone can recommend to me any good signal provider.

Actually, what I am looking at is profitability on a weekly basis, and a signal provider who does not leave negative trades on over extended periods.

I wish I could come up with a reward for anyone who points me to this signal provider. And come to think of it, maybe I can 

dafiriscott:

I love the signals service here and I think it is very good if one cannot afford to sit and watch the screen.

Now, that is why I will be glad if anyone can recommend to me any good signal provider.

Actually, what I am looking at is profitability on a weekly basis, and a signal provider who does not leave negative trades on over extended periods.

I wish I could come up with a reward for anyone who points me to this signal provider. And come to think of it, maybe I can 

This is not allowed on this forum. You can discuss how to select a good signal, but not talk about any specific signal.

Thanks.

angevoyageur:

This is not allowed on this forum. You can discuss how to select a good signal, but not talk about any specific signal.

Thanks.

Hmm... I see. Hard work all the way

dafiriscott:
Hmm... I see. Hard work all the way
You can also try the Job section if you want to reward someone for such information.
Reason: