CatFx50 - page 210

kumawat
kumawat  

Nina,

Sorry i am unable to understand what experiment are you ginbg to do with OANDA wiht real money, which is cannot be done with other brkoer. are you going for some auto-trade of your system CAT50, or something else

manager
manager  

Congratulations Nina!!!

Nina, you're the man!

You have brak 2000 posts on this thread!

CONGRATULATIONS AND THNKS FOR THE GREAT SYSTEM!

nina
nina  
manager:
Nina, you're the man!

You have brak 2000 posts on this thread!

CONGRATULATIONS AND THNKS FOR THE GREAT SYSTEM!

THX!

Manager, take care with scalping EMA50. It is a very risky method.

Nina

Heder
Heder  

Hi, Nina!

As you analyze the points of pivots to orinetar its businesses. Signal of sell or buy in top of the level of pivot. What to make? It forgives if the question is very simple.....

Which configuration of hist_stochMA? Number bars, 500???

(replay post 2053)

Thanks,

creative
creative  
Fast_cris
Fast_cris  
creative:
PS: hope Benfica can beat Barcelona!
Já somos dois!

O benfica seja campeão europeu e o Porto campeão nacional!!!

Good trading ppl.

Fast_cris

creative
creative  
Fast_cris
Fast_cris  
Hercs
Hercs  

Present "signal" GBP/USD 9:30 est candle (30-m chart)

The problem with Hist_StepMA_Stoch is that it "retracks" its "signal" leaving us high and dry. Now, I am sure some of you "guru-programmers" can fix that? Otherwise it means sitting out another 30-m period which does not make for profitable trading now, does it?

Nina, what would you qualify this "entry" ? Type 4?

Wishing you all a very pleasant weekend and here is to someone "fixing" the problem for us a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

Fast_cris
Fast_cris  
ValeoFX:
The problem with Hist_StepMA_Stoch is that it "retracks" its "signal" leaving us high and dry. Now, I am sure some of you "guru-programmers" can fix that? Otherwise it means sitting out another 30-m period which does not make for profitable trading now, does it?

Nina, what would you qualify this "entry" ? Type 4?

Wishing you all a very pleasant weekend and here is to someone "fixing" the problem for us a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

Hi ValeoFX,

Every strateges had the bad days.... and this one is not diferent.. but is the best and more simply i see... and is the most profitable... you simple have to follow you rules for moneymanagement for don't losse every money in 1 trade.

The important is consistence and more profit than loss.. and Nina system is like that

Fasts_cris