CatFx50 - page 210

Hi!

Same charts, different brokers.

See the differences.

Histo_StepMA_Stoch is an oscillator. Its bars move on real time, price moves them. You can see a bar breaking level 0,04 and, according to where price closes,that bar maybe ends below 0,04. Price moves, bar moves.

But we need to look at chart. If we see, for instance an up cross, and we see opening of new bar is validated by Histo bar above 0,04, we buy.

But, if you find these filters "annoying stuff", just turn them off.

I have always stressed that we need to "feel" the market, that we can not trade blindly and so on.

Yesterday we had a big shot. The day after those movements, price tends to consolidate, tends to go to EMA50. We should know that and we should know where are S/R.

Today I did not trade at all. I was waiting for data, but pairs did not behaved like I'd liked to.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  139 kb
gbpusda.jpg  153 kb

Hi!

In case you had shorted that cable according to MIG data, the right sell was at opening with step in red at 1.7530. Made a low at 1.7509. That is +21 pips.

If you had locked 15, here you are.

Nina

Hi!

About market.

To end the day, they have taken the rate (EURUSD) above last high. They've done it as a trap. It just made a high at 1.2208 and now it is trading at 1.2188. Great!!

Nina

Hi Nina,

I'm trying to track down the way you calculate H4 and L4 camarilla. I've read all 2100+ posts, but my memory escapes me. Do you have an indicator or get the levels from some other place?

Thanks,

Mookfx

mookfx:
Hi Nina,

I'm trying to track down the way you calculate H4 and L4 camarilla. I've read all 2100+ posts, but my memory escapes me. Do you have an indicator or get the levels from some other place?

Thanks,

Mookfx

Hi, Mookfx!

Why do you ask me that?

I have a file I'd like to test this Monday. If it works, I'll post it.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Mookfx!

Why do you ask me that?

I have a file I'd like to test this Monday. If it works, I'll post it.

Nina

I only ask because I've been searching for a camarilla indicator with H4 and L4, but the only ones I can find only have up to H3 and L3. I would add the levels to the indicators I can find, but I don't have the equation for H4 and L3. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mookfx

Nina, can you explain what a Migbroker and a Nuimex broker is, I am learning your system and need clarification on these.

Thx

Oanda

nina:
For OANDA users:

I like to make my "experiments" with fresh money. I do not use "demos". I do them live. As they are "experiments", I do them with little money. OANDA lets me do so. But, mates, OANDA does funny things with rates.

When the trade is in your favor, it "freezes" it for a while and so on.

Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina and fellow traders

Any other traders that use Oanda have "problems" like the one Nina describe in the post above? Since Oanda is my brooker and i never notice this, i'm very "curious" to say the least to hear others traders that have Oanda as there brooker also. Thanks in advance

mookfx:
I only ask because I've been searching for a camarilla indicator with H4 and L4, but the only ones I can find only have up to H3 and L3. I would add the levels to the indicators I can find, but I don't have the equation for H4 and L3. Thanks for any help you can give. Mookfx

Hi,

Have you tried this one , it shows up H4 & L4

I cannot say if its accurate, I dont trade or pretend to understand these levels.

Regards...

Files:

npj6400:
Hi,

Have you tried this one , it shows up H4 & L4

I cannot say if its accurate, I dont trade or pretend to understand these levels.

Regards...

Thanks. I'll give it a look next time I'm in front of MT4.

Mookfx

Reason: