CatFx50 - page 635

Hi!

EURUSD data on Neuimex Platform seems to be wrong. Take care.

Signals so far 08:45cet:

USDCHF, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2421 with stop loss at 1,2438 or at 1,2456.

A lost of 17 pips so far if you had placed your stop at 1,2438.

Nina

Hi!

How to interpret signals of crossing 120?

Regul:
Hi! How to interpret signals of crossing 120?

Hi, Regul!!

EMA120 is another EMA we use for support or resistance. I'm not going to pull the trigger if I see EMA120 and EMA50 almost together. I'll wait to see price opening above/below EMA120 to take a long or a short. Don't forget though that the main EMA here is EMA50. If you do not like to have another EMA on chart, you can delete it. No problem.

Nina

this is what chart should look like using ninas settings

nina:
Hi, Regul!!

EMA120 is another EMA we use for support or resistance. I'm not going to pull the trigger if I see EMA120 and EMA50 almost together. I'll wait to see price opening above/below EMA120 to take a long or a short. Don't forget though that the main EMA here is EMA50. If you do not like to have another EMA on chart, you can delete it. No problem.

Nina

Nina, thank you.

I your admirer!!!

Thank.

Hi!!!

Take care with Neuimex data today. Something wrong with their rates.

Nina

fxbrandon:
usdchf signal 1 buy @ 1.2449 eurusd signal 1 sell @ 1.2728

didn't take the signal in chf. indicators in eur are still green. so maybe we will see a level2 buy in eur? good luck!

mine just switched to red, i have interbank live data feed and i run neumeix demo, both switched to red, guess it just depends on broker feed..

fxbrandon:
mine just switched to red, i have interbank live data feed and i run neumeix demo, both switched to red, guess it just depends on broker feed..

hmm, also my neuimex-feed is green. do you know why?

Files:
neuimex_1.gif  18 kb

handson:
hmm, also my neuimex-feed is green. do you know why?

Hi

As I m a new member in catfx50----------I need to know the indicators and how to setup the chart------Would u help me in this request. thanks

Reason: