CatFx50 - page 565

Hi folks

I took the GBP/YSD short

@: 1.8433

TP: 1.8405

SL: 1.8475

GOODLUCK

FarewellDesire:
Hi folks

I took the GBP/YSD short

@: 1.8433

TP: 1.8405

SL: 1.8475

GOODLUCK

I dont see that the histogram is past the -0.04 filter

u mean GBP/USD .

Level 1 buy for gbp and euro at 5gmt ?

did I read somewhere on this thread that someone was going to monitor the 15minute timeframe with this method? Just wondered how that was looking

biggsy:
did I read somewhere on this thread that someone was going to monitor the 15minute timeframe with this method? Just wondered how that was looking

keep wondering.

Hi!!

Well, I think we've had nice signals so far. Haven't we?

Nina

first long and the short ? level1 ?

Hi!

EURUSD, we had a level 1 sell (09:30cet) @ 1.2769. Made a low at 1.2749.

USDCHF, we had a level 1 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,2259. Made a high at 1,2296.

GBPUSD, we had a level 4 sell (09:00cet) @ 1,8422. Made a low at 1,8403.

Nina

is this the candle u sold euro (yellow arrow)

Files:
eurosell.gif  15 kb