CatFx50 - page 432

Hi!

Level 1 buy on cable at 1.8773 (12:30cet). We need that damn USDCHF down or it will be a lost. They are correlated today, but nobody knows if they will be like this all day long.

From lows to highs, cable has gone up 144 pips. A lot.

NOW, USDCHF SHOULD BREAK 1.2118 AND HOLD BELOW IF WE WANT EURUSD AND GBPUSD UP.

Nina

moneyline:
Hi Nina, and thanks, I needed that!

Dellan, I couldn't resist, I'm in!

moneyline

lol

i am doing very quuick trading style

because i em using the minimium limit of margin (50% ) because the minimium deposit in NF

so i am getting riskier tradings

Hi Nina, and thanks, I needed that!

Dellan, I couldn't resist, I'm in!

moneyline

I went in because none of my other indicators shows EUR/USD or GBP/USD overbought. or USD/CHF oversold. Hope this helps!

Trades

moneyline:
Hi Down,

I would imagine you enter 3 separate trades. For example, I already have my trade setup with default SL and TP. When I want to initially enter a trade, it's a 2 click deal. You could setup likewise and all it would take is 6 clicks to enter your 3 trades.

Once you see what the price action is doing, I'm sure you can go back in and redo your SL and TP settings.

Matter of fact, I'm working on a script that will allow me to execute trades with only 1 click.

moneyline

Hi Moneyline,

I see, on my other trading platform I am able to enter number of lots and lot size. On Neumiex I see I will have to enter 3 separate trades.

Dave

eur/usd at the moment is struggling to breach120ema 200ema and pivot at 12777. Bit dodgy at the moment. I'm waiting for something more positive ie a breakout of the high. BTW I this refers to the 5min chart. I like to get in early if possible.

Good luck Money, might see you there.

Thanks Dave! I hope I make it!

Down --> Believe me, with the quick style of trading we do it helps to automate as much as you can. If you need a macro script compiler, let me know.

moneyline

why the market is so slow now?

no news?

Price is caught in a tangled web of moving averages

hard to break free

Yeah, but it's more so because we are switching markets. London is closing and NY is just about to get started. In a half hour or so it will come alive again!

moneyline

It looks like Cable would have been a loss.

But maybe it could have been avoided because the entry was quite far away from the MA. And there was something else, USDCHF and EURUSD had a signal earlier. Cable made the same move but because of the EMA the signal came later than in the other 2. So the move was already a bit exhausted.

It's easy to say in hindsight of course.

Reason: