CatFx50 - page 425

Various Levels Diagrams

Could someone provide me with the post numbers of the excellent diagrams showing the various Levels of trades.

Thanx

Darren

dazminder:
Could someone provide me with the post numbers of the excellent diagrams showing the various Levels of trades.

Thanx

Darren

Hi, go to post 3601

moneyline

Hi!!

As I think and see there are a lot of newbies popping up here everyday, a lot of people that may think CatFX50 is a kind of money machine without risk, a kind of Holy Grail and Nina a kind of I do not know what; I thought it'd be a good idea to post two PDF's of the basic.

Newbies: go through those PDF (basic stuff), read them, learn them and then try to master CatFX50 if this is the system you want to trade. It is just an idea, a suggestion. Of course, you are free and your money is yours.

Nina

Files:

hi down under i set it at 2000 the reason why i dont use histo bar stoc is its the same indicator as the one you just asked me how many bars to calculate only difference is the look of it with vertical bars versus the cross of 2 lines big deal np i dont use juice indicator if its in an uptrend say and price consoldates and 3 step stoc are stilll crossed to upside i just atke the breakout of last high only trade to upside when trending up and short for when trending down

e-books

Thanks Nina for the wonderful e-books.

Juice Indicator

downunderdave40:
Hi Harold,

What do you have your Nina_Step indicator set too, 500 or 2000 bars? I also read somewhere you don't use the Hist_MA histogram on your chart. Is that true and if so why not? Do you use Juice on your 5 min chart to indicate strength on a breakout? If not, how do you determine strength on a breakout?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you please show me where to download the juice indicator? If you can also explain how it works that will be great.

Thanks.

KayLaw.

thanks nina and all other members

Just want to say thanks so much for the excellent system. I am still studying it. Because English is not my native languare so I am a little slow I have been studying this thread for 2 days---almost reading from morning to night . Now I almost finished 2600. Benifit a lot from those threads. I will go on to finish reading all the threads to make sure I do not make you any trouble asking questions you have already resolved

Hope you all will make pips this week!

shiningstar

KayLaw:
Hi Dave,

Can you please show me where to download the juice indicator? If you can also explain how it works that will be great.

Thanks.

KayLaw.

Here are 3 of the juice I have. Hope this helps.

Files:

Juice

KayLaw:
Hi Dave,

Thanks.

KayLaw.

Hi Kaylaw,

I see the Juice indicators have been posted. I use juice on 5 min chart and I believe it measures strength/rush of a candle. You can use it to see if there is strength on a candle when you see a breakout from a narrow range. I think Nina uses it this way. Most juice indicators are set at level 7 meaning juice indicator will change to green indicating strength. Any one else have any comments or information on the juice indicator?

Dave

shiningstar:
Here are 3 of the juice I have. Hope this helps.

It helps Shiningster.

Thanks.

KayLaw.

Reason: