CatFx50 - page 426

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your explanations.

WOW..havent read this thread in a while,,,""LIVE CALLS"' how would you ask someone who posted all this stuff ::ALL THE INFO YOU WILL NEED TO TRADE THIS::: if you cant see or dont want to read this thread and learn and PRACTICE, then i wouldnt be trading...thats like asking for an EA to be made then asking what step_ma is ,,,trust me ive seen alot of similiar posts like that ..people asking to automate someone elses strategy then asking what a SMA is...I dont trade CAT system, but i read everypage if you want live calls i would gladly open a chatroom you pay me 50%of your profit since im the one who learned how to trade..sorry about being an ass im tired from working on code all weekend long on a system ""EA"" when i see posts like that it makes me not want to post the EA's im about to.. '''to much to read'' crap makes me an angry alaskan i just exploded sorry but im not going to erase this cause someone has to say it...i can see asking help about code and this and that, but to ask someone to sit here while they are trying to trade '''its hard to trade you need focus''' and post live calls for you is ####### crazy...like i said you message me, ill open a chatroom you have to pay ''out the nose''' for and i will give you live calls

hi everyone its 100 am ny time just got home thought i would join you this morning for some london trading

Hi Harold,

Lets hope there is something for us to get today.

Welcome home Harold4x...

OK folks, here is the Forex calendar for today and tomorrow:

right now i am holding a short on breakout of 2726 on euro i know it was before 2 am or 800gmt nut i have stop at breakeven

broke even now its time to wait for next signal doesnt nina or mibl show up anymore during session

anyone have any comments

harold4x:
right now i am holding a short on breakout of 2726 on euro i know it was before 2 am or 800gmt nut i have stop at breakeven

Hi Harold,

At 2711 it's a natural trendline and S1 from Friday's pivot.

moneyline

Reason: