CatFx50 - page 428

moneyline why do you care about fridays pivot points?

harold4x:
.... 730 chart candle made a low then next candle equaled that candle with high and low so a nreakout to downside was my only choice

Why was the above statement so crucial to your decision?

....and when it started moving i went down to 15 min chart i know this isnt part of it but i have been around a little bit and was looking to get in at better price

Interesting...I've heard others switching time frames....would you expand on this please?

Thanks!

moneyline

no the nest set of 2 the first one made low thats 730 candle next came back up thats 800 candle thats the start of day so a break of these candles gets you a level 4 entry moneyline put the regular pivots up

harold4x:
moneyline why do you care about fridays pivot points?

Because they are on the chart and on Monday I've nothing else to go by.

moneyline

Thanks for the chart Harold, I do understand better now. What about that 15 minute thing?

moneyline

i gave you the pivot points they update and give pivot levels from fridays prices also possible swiss level 1 trade i dont trade swiss i just use it to comfirm euro also daily pivot 13 pips away so be careful

heres a 15 min chart using a candle formation as another confirmation to go along with everything else the more comfirmations you have the better chance to be right

Files:
step1.gif  28 kb

45 minutes to trade balance for euro

signal for USD/CHF?

Seems there was a short signal for USD/CHF, but it turn to opposite.

I just took a quick 15 pips out of the chf

Reason: