CatFx50 - page 149

Hi!

It would be very interesting that you could try to think about how many losing pips CatFX50 avoids.

A system, a strategy is not only how many pips you make or can make, but it is also how many pips the system prevent you to lose.

Nina

Kalenzo:
Ye! It is on Java, but order realization time is incredeble! No lag, even on news time! And so low spread...

kale!

where can I download Oanda platform, I can't find it in oanda.com

m217irr:
Hi mibl! I sell at 1.1919 and close at 1.1905 +14point

Good evening @all !

@m217irr,

(what a difficult name to address - couldn't you find anything easier to spell - no offence meant )

Wow - that was a hot ride for you yesterday. Congratulations that this one was a winner at all.

@all

This day there were some very good catfx-trading signals. Premissed you drove a conservative stop trailing method, this could be a very profitable day. Unfortunately I didn't trade today because of a very full day at work. But next time next chance....

@Nina

When I recapitulate the signals for the last 4 weeks, my impression is, that CatFx works best on the second half of the week. Monday was this week as usually in fx a range play day, even tuesday wasn't better. Since Wednesday there were some very profitable signals.

--> Could you agree with this?

mibl

have a nice weekend

m217irr:
kale! where can I download Oanda platform, I can't find it in oanda.com

Here U go :

http://www.fxtrade.com/fxgame/

Hi, traders!!

EURUSD, sold at 1.1921 (08:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.1862. + 59 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.3088 (09:00cet). Made a high at 1.3186. + 98 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7496 (09:30cet). Made a low at 1.7427. + 69 pips.

Total = +226 pips

Nina

Kalenzo:
When U trade at Oanda u see arrows at order open price and dots at order close.

Hi,

sorry to bother, I have a question...how do you apply Nina's strategy to Oanda.

Thank you,

Cheiser:
Hi,

sorry to bother, I have a question...how do you apply Nina's strategy to Oanda.

Thank you,

How do you think I do it?

Kalenzo:
How do you think I do it?

You look at MT4 and set order in Oanda? I try to do it like this...I thought you know something I have no clue about. Thanks anyway.

Hi, mates!!

As you well know, EURUSD has been trading between 1.1974 - 1.1848 the last 10 days. That is a ridiculous range of 126pips (see chart attached).

A lot of signal providers are in red this month. A lot of them, and their customers are not happy. The same happens with a lot of day traders.

We are stuck in a damn deadly range: there is not direction.

We should not ignore that when we trade.

Levels:

EURUSD, below 1.1968, the pair could try to go to 1.1720.

USDCHF, above 1.3077, the pair could try to go to 1.3326.

GBPUSD, 1.7423 is the line in the sand on that pair. Below 1.7423, it could try to go to 1.7115. It needs to hold above 1.7511 if we want it up to 1.7757.

USDJPY, below 116,93, the pair could try to go to 114,45.

Take care.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_daily.jpg  152 kb

nina:
Hi, mates!!

As you well know, EURUSD has been trading between 1.1974 - 1.1848 the last 10 days. That is a ridiculous range of 126pips (see chart attached).

A lot of signal providers are in red this month. A lot of them, and their customers are not happy. The same happens with a lot of day traders.

We are stuck in a damn deadly range: there is not direction.

We should not ignore that when we trade.

Levels:

EURUSD, below 1.1968, the pair could try to go to 1.1720.

USDCHF, above 1.3077, the pair could try to go to 1.3326.

GBPUSD, 1.7423 is the line in the sand on that pair. Below 1.7423, it could try to go to 1.7115. It needs to hold above 1.7511 if we want it up to 1.7757.

USDJPY, below 116,93, the pair could try to go to 114,45.

Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina,

could you please take a look at my question in posting #1507

Thanks mibl