EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1345

better down to 1.2))))

I don't know about the rest but the euro is on sale today and there will be a bounce at 15-16 msk.

Noterday:
How are you doing? Are you hanging in there?
I'm fine, except for the 5% loss in profits from the bai

I am not confused by the picture: it was foolish of course to open the seals beforehand, but I observe a similar picture more than once, when the pair goes up or down a hundred or two or three pips and there are comrades predicting targets at 1000-2000 pips far below or above. Odyssey, the stone is not in your court)))) It's just that there is such a trend.

odiseif:

danuna O_o

strangerr:
I am not confused by the picture: it was foolish of course to open the seals beforehand, but I observe a similar picture more than once, when the pair goes up or down a hundred or two or three pips and there are comrades predicting targets at 1000-2000 pips far below or above. Odyssey, the stone is not in your court)))) It's just that there is such a trend.
It is just the trend. even if it is in my garden, i am not offended .......mne, i just want to go there and i see it there for some reason. i am too stubborn .....though to be honest this pair does not bother me, i have other pairs to worry about ....

odiseif:

Maybe that's an option too. Don't go as Tantric, or he'll draw a cup and you'll draw a vishibala)))

lekhach:
It's suspiciously quiet. Supposed to shoot upwards. I wonder what are the odds of seeing 1.3190 today?

Should go to 1.3210, but now it looks like a corrective move to 1.2970

forte928:

Should go to 1.3210, but now it looks like a corrective move to 1.2970

There could be such a razdon in the stakes today that it will break everything. Anything below 1.3114 is a sell-off today.
Reason: